Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sara's Quilt...the rest of the story

Blog Entries
    Dear Quilting...

I am so glad Sara got her quilt, and I watched the video, which brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful child and awesome quilt... Happy Happy for all.

Is it my "quilt year yet?"

Julie (3 cats Florida)

Power Poster
    Yes I remember seeing the video. Sara looked so happy.

That little girl is just adorable and also lucky.
    I have a mail carrier who often forgets he is supposed to deliver mail to the address on the envelopes. I have received mail for the people in the houses on both sides of mine and one across the street. I've also received mail for people on streets I never heard of before. If it's a neighbor I hand it to them the same day. Anything else I take to the post office and let them try again.

Senior Member Cheshirecatquilter's Avatar
    Sounds like the nice lady at 1730 deserves to get a pair of quilted potholders or some such thing delivered to her address on purpose.

She is beautiful!! It brought tears to my eyes and so happy that the outcome was so good. Love the labels, what a great idea to include pictures.

Super Member Sheree from Chicago's Avatar
    She is absolutely adorable! Love the jacket too!

Blog Entries
    What an awesome video! Sara's expressions are priceless and I think what you are doing for your grand children is a precious idea! Way to go and thank you so much for sharing your story.

Josi ... FL

Dee
    So happy Sara received her gift in tact. A very heartwarming saga and a memory forever.

KLO
    Blog Entries
    I was glad to see that this had such a happy ending but was saddened by the fact that the neighbor across the road did not recognize the name on the package. What has happened to this country? We used to know all the neighbors names but now we don't even recognize their faces if we bump into them somewhere else. We walk our dog every day and that is the only way we have gotten to know our neighbors. Otherwise, we would probably still be in the dark about their names. Quilters sure seem to be friendly everywhere you go though. Guess for every negative there is a positive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2