Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Searching: Irena Bluhm videos (full length) and workbooks >

Searching: Irena Bluhm videos (full length) and workbooks

Searching: Irena Bluhm videos (full length) and workbooks

Old 12-18-2019, 04:58 AM

Question Searching: Irena Bluhm videos (full length) and workbooks

I liked the preview Irena has on YouTube of her Formal Feathers DVD, and would like to see the whole thing. Alas her retail site links are no longer operational!

So...I am searching for her workbooks and DVD's, if anyone knows of a source.

Many thanks,
Janet
Old 12-18-2019, 11:59 AM

I googled Irena Blkuhm videos and found some. Perhaps you can try that. And look for her books by googling, too.
Old 12-18-2019, 12:03 PM
Power Poster

Pretty sure she is still active on Facebook. I have seen her post on some of the groups I belong to but it doesn't seem like she is very active on her own FB page. You could try and PM her on FB. She does do beautiful stuff. Especially with fabric painting after quilting.
Old 12-18-2019, 08:30 PM

I was searching for her books on using the Workstations on the Gammill and ran into the same problems as you did. I wish I had a better suggestion, but ran into a brick wall with the search and finally gave up--figure about the only way to get what I'm wanting, is to find it on eBay or Abe books. Please post if you find what you are looking for, may give me some help!.
Old 12-19-2019, 12:47 AM

I spent some time searching & didn't find much. Her last post on her FB page was 2017.

There is one kit on e-bay for "Quilts of a Different Color". The kit description reads:
"Included is a DVD on The Magic of Color Application, a book called Quilts of a Different Color, a DVD called Coloring with Pencils, Colored Pencils, Artists Brushes, a bottle of Delta Ceramcoat Textile Medium, a booklet called Stitch Your Quilt First add Color Later, and a little mixing cup. All you will need to create a beautiful masterpiece."

Other sellers on e-bay have just the book for sale. This is the only book I found still for sale.

Otherwise nothing. Her site link takes you to a page all written in some Asian language. Could be it got hacked & has not been fixed or redone since. Sites that had this same book as above for sale say sold out or not available. Looks like everything just stopped.