Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa Day is HERE!! Chat today 3pm Central!

I leave for a couple days and what do I find when I come back? Whales and Teri stamping her toe! My my my...you all just crack me up!

That was one heck of a story Skeat. I thought she was learning the Flamenco to impress the Spanish waiters, you know flashing those big eyes of hers LOL

Elle

See mum, i can prove im a good boy , as some of you know i just finished sewing gears and there is my ss still sealed and waiting for dec 7
    Attached Images Attached Images

Look Terri...you need to be more like your brother! LOL :) :)

Blog Entries
    Well, well, well...there are really some stories flyin' around here....you know the old saying..."you better watch out..." I see that Elle has backed off (since she hasn't gotten her package yet)...Terri & Skeat...you know your packages could just trot off in the night when you aren't looking..that is if you are bad :shock:

Of course...me??? I'm behaving and trying to keep my package all calm...its still peeping and occasionally it kinda bounces up and down..I'm ready to open it!!!!

OMG! Did I open pandora's box. (Aka Terri) OK update this SS is so important to me I've canceled my trip ( sorry mom) and won't be opening my package early after all. Terri and Skeat sorry for your misfortunes! Deep breath everyone only a few more sleeps and the parties over. :cry:

Patti, I am being a good girl, well I am trying.....

Elle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sewhappy57
    OMG! Did I open pandora's box. (Aka Terri) OK update this SS is so important to me I've canceled my trip ( sorry mom) and won't be opening my package early after all. Terri and Skeat sorry for your misfortunes! Deep breath everyone only a few more sleeps and the parties over. :cry:
    Well, finally...its good to see that you have your priorities straight...you know that we (meaning the SS group) are much more important than any member of your family :wink:

OMG you guys are hilarious! LOL :)

oh, yea Elle...there is so much more to this story and experience terri and I had...I so didn't want to overwhelm anyone...I didn't tell you about the crabs on the beach and not being able to run very fast....so, much more!:))There were pink things alright...our tootsies!:))Oh, and then the alien experience....:0)Did I hear anyone say 'go ahead and open that darn box, you girls have had it soooo bad'???

Hey gk....awesome quilt!! It is looking sharp....and is that a tear in the box on the other end???LOL

You see a tear Skeat? Chris!! Have you been peeking? LOL

New update! Trips Canceled, moms in tears, just sent poor Terri and skeat some antiseptic gel, band aids, some crutches! Probably should have included some whiskey for there nerves. Hope all is well soon! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    That was one heck of a story Skeat. I thought she was learning the Flamenco to impress the Spanish waiters, you know flashing those big eyes of hers LOL

Elle
    We were on our way to play with the Spaniards. But, we got side tracked for a min......

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    Look Terri...you need to be more like your brother! LOL :) :)
    That package looks like it's been opened and taped back down.
    be more like him? NO WAY!! He's got big ears! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skeat
    oh, yea Elle...there is so much more to this story and experience terri and I had...I so didn't want to overwhelm anyone...I didn't tell you about the crabs on the beach and not being able to run very fast....so, much more!:))There were pink things alright...our tootsies!:))Oh, and then the alien experience....:0)Did I hear anyone say 'go ahead and open that darn box, you girls have had it soooo bad'???

Hey gk....awesome quilt!! It is looking sharp....and is that a tear in the box on the other end???LOL
    Oh yes...forgot about the alien. He/she looked like Shadow and said we could open the package, then he/she disappeared! And there was this HUGE crab...it tried to pinch Skeat's butt, but I shoo'd it away. That's when I stubbed my toe.

New update! Trips Canceled, moms in tears, just sent poor Terri and skeat some antiseptic gel, band aids, some crutches! Probably should have included some whiskey for there nerves. Hope all is well soon! :D
    Oh, your poor mom! Maybe we need to send her a package and tell her she can't open it until Christmas. :)
    Why did you cancel your trip??

I canceled my trip so you wouldn't feel so bad that I got to open my SS before you! This is all very important stuff and a life changing experience and must be taken very seriously. WHICH I DO!

I canceled my trip so you wouldn't feel so bad that I got to open my SS before you! This is all very important stuff and a life changing experience and must be taken very seriously. WHICH I DO!
    Well, you can take your trip right after everyone else opens their SS boxes. :)

sewhappy I am personally so glad you can join us for all the fun, but, darn....we had a really good story going here to get excused too:))Yes, do tell mom we love her too!:))I'm sure the group will keep us entertained and well worth the package opening event:))

Yep, that looks like a sneak'n peek'n tear alright...baaaad gk! Skeat

Yup that looks like a quick slit and retape if I do say so myself! I think Chris has been a bad boy! Shadow, you need to smack him!
    He laughed at me and Skeat with our stubbed, bloody toes!

Blog Entries
    How do we even know that is the right box for the Secret Santa for Chris ? LOL it could be any old box . Can't read the lable... mmmmmhhhhh 8) any one live close enough to check the actual box ? LOL
    Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    How do we even know that is the right box for the Secret Santa for Chris ? LOL it could be any old box . Can't read the lable... mmmmmhhhhh 8) any one live close enough to check the actual box ? LOL
    Sharon
    OH, OH! I'll go check! Send me! Send me!!!

I think that since Dec. 7th is Terri's birthday and she'll have sooooooo many presents to open that we really shouldn't overwhelm her by making her open her SS on her Birthday so I say Terri should just wait a few more days! :D :D :D

Blog Entries
    Maybe Terri will be too tired to open anymore presents ! LOL She will need her rest, so whats a couple extra days ... :lol:
    Sharon

Blog Entries
    If she gets started with the vino early on the big day...she won't care either way! :wink:

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 ... LastLast