Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa Day is HERE!! Chat today 3pm Central!

Blog Entries
    My package is still making some slight peeping noises. They seem to be getting more faint everyday though. I think whatever it is, it needs food and water. The cats still walk over to sniff it, then they turn around like they are better than me...because they can tell by the smell whats in there and I can't!!!

Elle, has Santa made it there yet??? If not...well, I'd hate to think that you were a very bad girl this year...and got caught!! :?

Quote Originally Posted by sandpat
    My package is still making some slight peeping noises. They seem to be getting more faint everyday though. I think whatever it is, it needs food and water. The cats still walk over to sniff it, then they turn around like they are better than me...because they can tell by the smell whats in there and I can't!!!

Elle, has Santa made it there yet??? If not...well, I'd hate to think that you were a very bad girl this year...and got caught!! :?
    Patti, Think I was bad, but the good fairy is coming I have been told. She waived her magic wand and my package is on its way.

Elle

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePassion
    Oh Terri, I feel so sorry for you , all the suffering you have to indure from that nasty box setting in your house. Do you want me to swing by and get it out of your way? You shouldn't be so upset over the holidays.
    Elaine
    Sure! Come on over! :) :)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    Quote Originally Posted by sandpat

Patti, Think I was bad, but the good fairy is coming I have been told. She waived her magic wand and my package is on its way.

Elle
    Elle, I'm glad that you were given some of the "forgiveness powder"..so all should be well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works!!

I'll be hoping the same thing Elle! Hurry package hurry!

My package started making alot of noise again. Hubby even heard it! I told him I should open it, but he says that whatever is in there, should be ok....I hope so! This is just "killing" me!! I sure hope whatever is in there is ok!

Elle...I'm glad you've been good and your package is on the way :)

Thank you, when I am good I am very very, good and when I am bad......well bet your sweet boo boo Im b a d. Naughty but nice... Elle LOL

LMAO Elle!
    Just becareful of those handsome Spaniards running around your neighborhood. lol

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    LMAO Elle!
    Just becareful of those handsome Spaniards running around your neighborhood. lol
    Give me one good reason to be careful Terri. LMAO

Elle

ummmm...........ummmmmmmmm.........hmmm....I"m thinking......ummmm....<scratching head>ummm....cuz they are waiting for me! :)

Well then wont you have some fun ha ha, think you will totally confuse them Terri. Must teach you some spanish (unless you already do speak it), I put some phrases in but had to scrub them out or get booted off this board LOL

Elle

LOL! Oh my!

See told you I was bad Elizabeth LOL :D :D

Yes she is Elizabeth....she pinches all the butts of the cute Spaniards lol

No Terri, its the cute spaniards that pinch my butt LOL

Elle

Oh My!! :)

Blog Entries
    Oh MY!! :D
    It's sounds like everyone is having trouble waiting until the 7th, to open their Secret Santa gifts. Mine is sitting here in the sewing room, being so good. It's me that can't stand not touching it, when I walk by!! I pet it every day!! :lol: I think I almost have a hole in the outside envelope, hope nothing accidently falls out.
    Eveyone be good, Cheryl

Mine is being good too! I don't understand these packages that are misbehaving at all! :) Maybe mine hit Canada and went into shock from the cold! LOL

LOL Elle

Good to see you are keeping the waiters busy :lol:

Tisha

I have come to the conclusion that whatever I have inside of my package must be hibernating. Or maybe it's been to the pre Christmas drinks party & has over endulged & sleeping it off. :P

Still can't believe it's only 9 more sleeps to go until we all meet up in chat, really looking forward to it too.

See you all there - Tisha :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by quilter1962
    LOL Elle

Good to see you are keeping the waiters busy :lol:

Tisha
    A couple of them hide when they see me. no only joking LOL

Elle

My package is being really good now...for even though it is safe out of (almost)sight and reach....we decorated the box w/Christmas garland yesterday:))Now, it is pretty:))LOL The kids even added cranberry sprig to it too:))Guess as long as there is no mistletoe on it....Santa and I will be good till the 7th:))Skeat..........who has never heard noise from it unless you can hear too the little voice in it telling me to 'go ahead and open me already'...:))

Blog Entries
    Oooohhhh! I checked back in and what do I find??? :shock: :wink: :lol: Elle...you are leaning hard to the being BAD side...and you don't even have your package yet!!!! You better be careful! Just leave those pinching Spaniards to Terri ...at least until after Santa comes...you might miss out on some fabulous present!! :lol: :lol:

My package is quieter today...I think something snuck out yesterday...ate some turkey and is now napping. Hopefully it will be ok until I can open it and get it free.

My package has made no noise at all - just lies there and ignores me. And where can I find a real live Spaniard?

Quote Originally Posted by beachlady
    My package has made no noise at all - just lies there and ignores me.
    MUST be full of cats!

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 ... LastLast