Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa Day is HERE!! Chat today 3pm Central!

Blog Entries
    Well, we'll miss you Boston!

mrs...give that DH of your a huge kiss...I really think you just wanted to open your package early.. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Blog Entries
    So how many more packages to be delivered ? Mine is still in my sons room ! He is protecting it for me.LOL
    Sharon

There are 10 who have not received their Secret Santa package yet. I am concerned about a couple of them that they won't arrive in time for the chat on December 7th, as they were just mailed.

There is one person that I have not heard back from as to whether they have received their parcel and mailed theirs out. I am hoping that nothing is wrong, and that quilting Christmas presents is keeping them busy.

Christmas mail will be starting to slow things down, I was hoping the packages would get to their destinations before holiday mail started. I have my fingers and toes crossed that the last few packages reach their destination.

Boston I am sorry to hear you will not be able to join us for chat. I hope you had fun participating. :)

Bump

Ten people! :( That's sad Santa needs to get on the stick already!

My opinion? If you can fulfill an obligation, then why sign up for something? Sure, being a bit late is not ok, mine was and I have no good excuse for it, but to wait until last minute to send out is wrong and to NOT send out is even worse!

Blog Entries
    That is too bad that some are not meeting the deadline or commitment. :cry: I was sweating what to get my exchange and rushed to get it out on time as this was my first time and I didn't want others to think poorly of me. I just hope it all works out in the end.
    But on a good note, my box has been quite today ! No voices calling out to me ! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    That is too bad that some are not meeting the deadline or commitment. :cry: I was sweating what to get my exchange and rushed to get it out on time as this was my first time and I didn't want others to think poorly of me. I just hope it all works out in the end.
    But on a good note, my box has been quite today ! No voices calling out to me ! :lol:
    I too was panicking getting it out and mine was out a bit late, but knew I would at least meet the deadline even if I had to Express Mail it, I would have.
    No noises? That's a good thing.
    I did get a package in the mail today that was screaming at me to open it. I DID!! Thanks Sharon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    There are 10 who have not received their Secret Santa package yet. I am concerned about a couple of them that they won't arrive in time for the chat on December 7th, as they were just mailed.

There is one person that I have not heard back from as to whether they have received their parcel and mailed theirs out. I :)
    Come on guys, play nice! Nag, Nag, Nag! You got the rules when you signed up!

Every day this week and next week, everyone sing Please Mr. Postman!! The postmen will gladly drop the packages off to shut us up! :) LOL

Terri you sing really loud so they hear you all the way from your pebble! lol

If I sing, he'll run away and not leave the packages!! lol

No chance if I sing, heŽll run a mile, LOL perhaps he has already heard me. I have to report that he hasnŽt left me any packages today.
    There is always tomorrow. I make it exactly 14 days so I think tomorrow is going to be good.

Elle

Blog Entries
    Oh no!!! Those packages may have bunched up under Santa's seat to keep warm and just haven't been found ...YET!!! Those stinky little elves need to get busy, clean up that sleigh and find those boxes! I sure hope they get delivered soon!

My box moved a little last night by itself. I still hear some peeping coming from it and its warm when I touch it. What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by sandpat
    Oh no!!! Those packages may have bunched up under Santa's seat to keep warm and just haven't been found ...YET!!! Those stinky little elves need to get busy, clean up that sleigh and find those boxes! I sure hope they get delivered soon!

My box moved a little last night by itself. I still hear some peeping coming from it and its warm when I touch it. What does that mean?
    You must have chicken in there if there's peeping! Better open it to let them out! :)

Blog Entries
    I too was panicking getting it out and mine was out a bit late, but knew I would at least meet the deadline even if I had to Express Mail it, I would have.
    No noises? That's a good thing.
    I did get a package in the mail today that was screaming at me to open it. I DID!! Thanks Sharon!!!

You are Very Welcome . I hope it was what you where looking for . If I sing goodness only knows what will happen to all those poor packages in Santas hurry to get away from all the racket ! LOL Fingers crossed for the missing packages
    Shaorn

oooh please Mr. Postman.. la la la!!!!

Happy Thankgiving to all you MAGIC LADIES from Esther in Alabama :) :-) :D

I sure did. I will write to my person on the 8th to see how the present was enjoyed.

I have a card from my SS today:))So, there it sits w/the instructions not to open till the 7th..which I will patiently wait...espec since I don't do heights and it is on the frig top w/the parcel...waiting...waiting....:))What fun!:))Skeat

Maple Grove, MN (by way of GA, NC, PA, NC, AL!)
    i HOPE i can make it to the chat - my DD plays hockey and we don't have her ice schedule yet for that weekend, so there's big chance that she will be on the ice during the chat - and i do NOT miss her playing!!!! So, i'll let you know when we get her schedule!

I received my package today! I can't wait to open it! :mrgreen:

Blog Entries
    LOL ! It gets harder when you know the package is so near, but yet you can't open it ! :lol:

Sorry

Are we still short for some of these people NOT recieving packages from their SS??I missed out on the postings that some have NOT recieved packages. And, I do hope that you keep a running list of people that did not follow the exchange for future exchanges. If the swappee is not in good standing, they should not participate in the future. I've been in many exchanges, swaps in the years and this is normal to keep a no-no list. Life can happen, but, there are ways to not let someone else down. If I need to, I will pick up someone elses or 2 to make sure they have a smile on the 7th like the rest of us. There is no sense for someone to be left out...do pm me Shadow if I can help out here...Skeat

Blog Entries
    Shadow Dancer, I will be glad to help out, with the list of non-recievers, if needed. Just PM me & let me know.
    Cheryl

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast