Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa Day is HERE!! Chat today 3pm Central!

How GOOD was that wine???? Verry, Verryyyy, Verrrrryyyyyy good I think, Sandpat...those little buggars are rattling big time! I think they are trying to be quiet but after a little vino it's hard to be silent...now and then I kinda think I hear giggling in that box!

OKay you guys are all a little nuts! And may I ask what 16 sleeps means??? I'm very confused on the title of this thread...

Blog Entries
    16 more nights to sleep until we open our boxes ! And as for the rattle.. what about a snake :-o Rattle snakes rattle ! Oh My ! :shock: LOL

Sharon dont worry snakes are sleeping for the winter :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    16 more nights to sleep until we open our boxes ! And as for the rattle.. what about a snake :-o Rattle snakes rattle ! Oh My ! :shock: LOL
    SNAKES! I'm terrified of snakes...maybe I won't open the package EVER! Maybe I'll send it back to the Secret Santa to open for me...Naaa, no snakes could possibly be in my box, snakes don't giggle and i'm sure there is giggling happening in that box.

Well, those tipsy, gigling rattlesnakes are going to have to pee soon - better let them out!

OMG!!! So that is the wet spot beside my package!!! :shock: I thought is was just from my cup of ice water. :!:

Blog Entries
    But even if the snake was sleeping the rattles would still rattle wouldn't they ? LOL Or maybe its a baby toy ?

Blog Entries
    Wow..oh Wow!!!!! As I neared my mailbox today I hear some faint noises...Yes!!!! My package arrived today!!! Wooohoooo! DH wrestled it out of the box and directly into the back seat of the Jeep it went..I'm not allowed to touch it :evil:

I see it laying across the room now though. It seems to make some really soft peeping noises now and then. I'm sooo happy that it came!! I was afraid that Santa thought that I actually meant to do those things...they really were all mistakes...honest!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Feathers
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    SNAKES! I'm terrified of snakes...maybe I won't open the package EVER! Maybe I'll send it back to the Secret Santa to open for me...Naaa, no snakes could possibly be in my box, snakes don't giggle and i'm sure there is giggling happening in that box.
    It can't be snakes. Feathers are you sure that its not more of a "tapping" or "snapping" than a rattle? I'm thinking that maybe those tipsy kittens are dancing inside that hard box and you are hearing their little toe nails tapping on the floor. :wink:

Oh SandPat I'm so glad your package arrived. I was certain we all needed to pitch together to get you a nice big box of goodies to make up for all your worries. :)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth A.
    Oh SandPat I'm so glad your package arrived. I was certain we all needed to pitch together to get you a nice big box of goodies to make up for all your worries. :)
    Well, to be honest...I was a little worried that Santa had found out about that time that I ...well...just never mind..I think my secret is still safe!! :mrgreen: :lol: :wink: Its all good!

Just put out a bowl of food and water by the box. If whatever is in there is hungry, by the time you wake in the morning, bowls will be empty. Dunno HOW they escape and get back in the box without ripping package or tape.

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Just put out a bowl of food and water by the box. If whatever is in there is hungry, by the time you wake in the morning, bowls will be empty. Dunno HOW they escape and get back in the box without ripping package or tape.
    It's Christmas Magic, Terri :wink:

GMA
    all I know is I want to open mine now and I am tired of waiting. never was a patient child and it hasn't gotten better - so Shadow, you're in charge, let's move this along!

No, No, you canīt move it along, postman Santa has still to come as I have not got mine yet, Have a feeling today just might be the day. Will post later to let Shadow know.

Elle

Well I made a major boo boo :oops: I forgot it was Saturday :roll: and we donīt get the postman on Saturdays here in Spain, so have to wait till Monday. :(

Elle

No mail on Saturday? That sucks!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    Well I made a major boo boo :oops: I forgot it was Saturday :roll: and we donīt get the postman on Saturdays here in Spain, so have to wait till Monday. :(

Elle
    No Saturday mail???? Oh no.!!! Elle, I'm sure you'll get yours on Monday. If Santa didn't find out about my... (well, anyway) I'm sure he didn't find out about you either, so you'll be getting something good and it WILL get there!!!

Patti

Yes that little Post man with the yellow scooter doesnīt deliver on Saturday. Now if I had given my PO Box No I could have had it delivered to the post box and I could have gone up there to get it. I will remember the next time.

Elle

so this morning I woke up and the computer had bit the dust. I now am limited in my time on the computer by the library hours.

I'm afraid I won't be able to join our chat next week...(sad face) so I went ahead and opened my box. Joan, I LOVE the book and the fat quarters! they're awesome! Thank you so much!

I wish I could join in the rest of you on the chat, but sadly the library is not open at that time...therefore I'll be missing out...

Happy weekend!

I was always told by my dear sweet mother (well she tried to be) that good things always come to those who wait. We will see! :D

ITS FIXED!!!! I knew I loved the hubby!!!!!! HE fixed it while I was at work and at the library posting about the demise of the computer! I knew I loved him for a reason...

Woohooo!! Give that man a big hug mrsJ!! :)

I am very sorry I will not be able to join you on the 7th of Dec. but I have made plans. Hope everyone has a terrific time.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast