Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa Day is HERE!! Chat today 3pm Central!

I also would be willing to help out the non-recievers. Please let me know if I can help.

Hi, well I found out that one of Santa´s reindeer needed a new shoe so he had to go back to lapland, but I know he is coming because someone sprinkled some stardust and wow I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends on this board.
    Special thank you to Shadow dancer who has made all this possible.

Elle besos y abrazos (hugs and kisses)

Sooo how many have already figured out who their Secret Santa is? I have --hehehe :lol: ---now just to wait :cry: to find out if i'm right on dec 7th

Blog Entries
    I have no clue who my Secret Santa is. I guess if I spent some time working on it I could, but well..... :wink: I think that is part of the fun ! :lol: LOL The box has been pretty quiet ( must be) or my son would be complaining and throwing it out of his room ! Everyone have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING !
    Sharon

Mine is still making some noise. All the food in the dish is gone, but I found out it's MY cats eating it. UGH! I thought whatever little critter was in the box was Houdini and getting out.

I to have an idea of my SS, but maybe they went to a different town to mail it to throw me off. HMMMM! Can't wait!

I've done that when we do Secret Sisters for the boat. I would drive a couple towns over and mail the cards and they would never know lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skeat
    And, I do hope that you keep a running list of people that did not follow the exchange for future exchanges. If the swappee is not in good standing, they should not participate in the future. I've been in many exchanges, swaps in the years and this is normal to keep a no-no list. Life can happen, but, there are ways to not let someone else down.
    Skeat makes a good point. It has happened in other swaps I've been involved in, too.

Haha, maybe your Secret Santa is just trying to mess with your head sewhappy!

8)

How would I know if my gift was received?

Sew_lulu - send a pm to Shadow Dancer. She has the master list and she would know.

Lynne

Lynne, thanks I will.

Is everyone's package being good? No screaming and yelling coming from them? lol :)

It is still sitting by the wine. I dusted it off when I cleaned house. But I made myself put it back....it was hard. I will confess that I gave it just a Little shake :lol: Always a BIG NO NO at our house when I was growing up so I feel guilty if I do. (Thanks Mom! LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    Is everyone's package being good? No screaming and yelling coming from them? lol :)
    Mine is still yelling...let me out!
    So, I'm thinking it REALLY wants out!
    I REALLY should open it!!

I don't understand this, mine is sitting quietly in my sewing room. I put it beside all the half square triangles! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    I don't understand this, mine is sitting quietly in my sewing room. I put it beside all the half square triangles! lol
    It's not really quiet. All those HSTs are muffling the sound! lol

Well that is probably the case...over 1000 of them make this constant humming...I sure wasn't humming when I was making them! LOL

Whatever it is, my Secret Santa is content, just sitting there looking pretty. :)

Mine was sent and received. I have to tell you every time I look at the Secret Santa label on it...........it winks at me. I don't know if I should be scared or see what that label is hiding!

Love y'all

I brought my present upstairs to my sewing room so I could just look at it. Well, now it's managed to get underneath the cutting table (not easy with all the other stuff under there -- LOL) and it rolls itself completely over at least once a day. By the time the day gets here to open it, I figure it will have rolled itself so far underneath so much other stuff that I might not find it until next year... :roll: :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug
    Shadow Dancer, I will be glad to help out, with the list of non-recievers, if needed. Just PM me & let me know.
    Cheryl
    I will help with that, too! Just let me know, I've got two boxes to send out Saturday morning for some folks, it will give me great pleasure to add a couple more boxes as needed. (my son has to stand in the line to mail, I just like to wrap, tape, and box/label) So NO problem, just send me an email because as you know I don't get here real often anymore, but I have the 7th on my calendar.............8 PM EST, right?

lol lol lol

Love you Gorgeous women!!!

[quote=Lynne]Sew_lulu - send a pm to Shadow Dancer. She has the master list and she would know.

It made it out here to California if you're Lulu Lomeli from Alexandra, Virginia. It's hard but I've been a VERY GOOD GIRL and haven't opened it. I keep it right here by my computer and have been known to shake it from time to time. Even in advance, I must thank you (not knowing what is inside)----the anticipation has been fun!
    ~Joan
    waiting patiently and counting down the days

Blog Entries
    I am so glad I will not be home most of the day, it being Thanksgiving and all I know my gift would be so gratful if I opened it ! LOL ! It still is quiet in there, my son must have warned it bad ! LOL

Oh Terri, I feel so sorry for you , all the suffering you have to indure from that nasty box setting in your house. Do you want me to swing by and get it out of your way? You shouldn't be so upset over the holidays.
    Elaine

My Secret Santa gift is quietly sitting in the livingroom but I did notice my hubby had started decorating the package with various pictures to taunt me...rofl. Well at least its not talking to me or moving around but it is bothering my hubby more that it is not being opened until Dec 7th. He wants to peek...he said you all would not know if he peeks...lol

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 ... LastLast