Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa Day is HERE!! Chat today 3pm Central!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    Santa Dancer is going to have check her list twice and see if Terri has made it to the Naughty List! If she has, Santa might make her wait till Christmas 2009! LOL ;)
    No, no, no, no, no!
    Terri is a good girl! She NEVER gets on the Naughty List!
    Santa is always jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live!

LMAO!
    Yes! That's why I have mine!! :) :)

Blog Entries
    Oh no, here we go with the lizards...AGAIN!!! :lol: :lol:

Ok Skeat, I'm gonna be on the lookout for that slow delivern' deer. You know I am standing out by the mailbox still waiting for Terri's RR center to get to me...so I'll keep my eyes open. I do have a friend that ropes..so I may have him on speed dial so we can catch that darn deer. Sounds like it may need some help gearing up for the holidays :lol: :lol: :wink:

All us bad girls need to band together and go have a parrrteeee'!

:lol: :shock: :lol: where the naughy girls live OMG! That's the biggest funny of the day! :lol:

I must have been bad too. Must be all that fabric I hid from DH! lol

Is not the deers is Santa, I think he found my Puertorican egg nog (home made with Bacardi) when he dropped off my box and and started tasting it and it got him a little tipsy now he can not remember what he did with his GPS so his lost. :lol:

Blog Entries
    Oh no....ok...I will have to send my trusty reindeer sensing dog out to find him. And if he can't find Santa, I'm sure he'll at least find the Bacardi! :wink: Then I'll send the homing pigeons to bring them here.

Ok, I must be a bad girl too, still no reindeer delivery for me. :cry: I might start celebrating everyday I don't get a package. Hey Craftybug pass the Egg Nog! :lol:

I got mine today!!! So them deer are still working somewhere!!

Santa must have burped!! Mine was dropped off today!:))For each day he hasn't come to yours yet....buy fabric! Now, there's a good enough reason if you really needed one!:))Obv. the elves forgot to tell that santa that beverages around electronics is just not a good thing:))SKeat-who has put the package on top of my refrigerator!! I see it, but, not touch'n it...and, I hear no noise:))Then again, a noise coming from the kitchen would mean someone is not quilting but, cooking...not in this house;))LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Redgo243
    I must have been bad too. Must be all that fabric I hid from DH! lol
    You are not alone, alas, my package arrived today so I can't be to terribly bad for putting my fabs away before dh knows they exist

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
    I got mine today!!! So them deer are still working somewhere!!
    Those silly deer....all the way in California!!! Thats a long way from TN. :shock:

Sewhappy57, I can tell you how to make it. I'll PM you the recipe tomorrow. You will love it :wink:

Well early yesterday I sent out my trusty hound dog and guess what he found????? My package. He said something about a snow strom but I think it was stuck in his house with him keeping him warm!!! lol

Blog Entries
    Bad dog...I think he had it hidden in his house this whole time. Would you mind going out to see if mine is in there too??? :?

So I didn't know this thread exsisted! I just stumbled across it! I got my gift from my Secret Santa and didn't know I was not supposed to open it! I opened it...and...I LOVE IT!!!!

I will have to PM my secret santa when it's legal to do so, or wait until the chat, but I have to say that I was stunned with how wonderful my gift was. I cannot wait to see my secret santa receiver post on here...teehee...this is fun! (I sent mine late...but it was sent out on the 10th...)

Sorry I didn't know this was in exsistence... I'm a bad girl...

[/quote]

I will go and see if it is out there with him. He may fight me for it! But I'm willing to do that just for you!

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much for looking, I'm sure with your stength built up from lifting all those quilts, you can take him on to get it for me...of course, you know bribes work well too!

and mrsj82. you are going to have to send your gift back since you are bad AND you'll have to join the group of us bad girls.. :wink:

Santa must be stayin out of Missouri because it's deer hunting season!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PamH
    Santa must be stayin out of Missouri because it's deer hunting season!!!!!!!
    LOL Now that is funny. So you don't have to say you have been bad. Blame it on the deer. LOL

Personally I think Santa is holed up in a corner drunk as a skunk with all that drink you´ve been giving him each time he calls at your house plus all those mince pies, can´t get his little fat belly into his sleigh LOL
    Elle :D

Blog Entries
    Now Ladies,

Be patient, I know for a fact that some packages will be arriving any day now!! :lol: Keep watching your mail.

Have a great day.

Blog Entries
    Trust me , its easier when you don't have the box sitting next to you saying " Open me ! I can't breathe , help me , get me outta here!" LOL :lol: Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can ! :wink:

Sharon

Blog Entries
    Well, whatever is in mine..I know it has died of thirst and lack of attention to the box itself.

Quote Originally Posted by sandpat
    Well, whatever is in mine..I know it has died of thirst and lack of attention to the box itself.
    Mine has too!!!

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast