Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
sheep in tennis shoes wallhanging? >

sheep in tennis shoes wallhanging?

sheep in tennis shoes wallhanging?

Old 01-03-2010, 12:11 PM

i'm pretty sure it was in a magazine i subsribed to. and i believe it was Quick quilts. because i was amazed, it seemed like one month there was a nice coffee cup and saucer pattarn, then the sheep in tennis shoes. my magazines are all in the 'new sewing room in the basement" since i asked for the 'look out' on the pattarn. i saw the coffe cup pattarn, and looked thru some of the books, but not all. only those with my name on the address label, i am sure... thanksg...,new sewing room, xmas, new emerg. C-section grandbaby, early, not ready for grandson. so, i just havent't looked, but i will find it. thx and then i will share it. or i will beg the lady from my quild who made it for the pattarn.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:35 AM

sewNso,

Did you ever find the sheep wall hanging pattern? For some reason, I can't get it out of my head. I can picture it as clear as can be, but can't remember where I saw it. I only have a few magazines so I checked them all page by page, but didn't find it. I've also searched online, but no luck. That darn sheep won't get out of my mind! :|
Old 01-06-2010, 03:50 AM

You gotta learn to let go like me. no, i haven't found it. nor have i learned to post pictures. just finished a king i started like 3 days before xmas. beautiful. took pictures. we will see if the young things in my life actually walk me thru posting pictures from my digital camera.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:25 AM

Yes, you've got to learn to post pics! I'd love to see your king-sized quilt and I'm sure everyone else will, too. It's not hard to do.

Wow, you're a fast quilter. That's only two weeks! :shock:

I'm not sure why that tennis shoed sheep is haunting me so much. Perhaps because I can see it so clearly in my mind. Go bother someone else, sheep! :lol:
Old 01-06-2010, 06:36 AM

I looked thru a lot of my books for the last couple hrs. saw a sheep wall hanging in quick quilts, but no tennis shoes. got to go baby sit for the 2 week old kid. tough job.

yes, was trying to get the king done by due date of jan 1, but he came early. surprise.