Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
shirtbox quilts? >

shirtbox quilts?

shirtbox quilts?

Old 02-15-2014, 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by GingerK View Post
I knew there was a reason why I have been drawn to stripes lately. Thanks for this post Stillclock, and the info on the McCall's mag teacherbailey. Jenny Penny, that is a beautiful block. I have never seen one like it. Hmmmm.....
Thanks,,,and I like your * signature *.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:07 AM

Stillclock, I am entranced with these blocks. I have spent the past few minutes googling shirtbox and looking at the pictures. I can hardly wait to find some stunning stripped fabric to give this a try. I will need to search out the March/April 2014 McCalls for some hints. These are just "artsy" enough to catch my traditionalist interest. Thank you so much for this thread and the "new" idea.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:19 AM

My comment worth every penny you are paying for it!! there is nothing new under the sun!!! But what a joy to behold how every one comes up with such beautiful colors and patterns..when they are all pieced together..some a bit wonky are charming in their special way!
I just finished 3 table runners.. a hidden well quilt .. and now I am working on getting pictures uploaded from my new iphone..which has no instruction booklet and is supposed to be connected to my laptop..I am sure it is simple but what is the first step?? I do have pictures on my phone.