Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Shopping list for a new quilter >

Shopping list for a new quilter

Shopping list for a new quilter

Old 04-13-2010, 09:47 PM
Banned

Joanns carry's it, you put a fine line on what you want bonded, and cover with iron paper or I use an old thin kitchen towel for my pressing sheet, Iron and you now have a perminet washable Item. it is great stuff Dritz makes it and the name is heat set glue. I used a 40% coupon when I got mine. reg price is $4 something. but right now if you go its on sale for 50% off. Penny
Old 04-13-2010, 10:06 PM

'fabric heat seat glue' is when you are doing whatever with your fabric, and your butt gets glued to your seat from the heat from sitting so long

Originally Posted by watson's mom
Bares is right ,there is nothing wrong with your spelling, and good for you that your hubby supports your hobby, many DH's could care less. Now you can help me..what is 'fabric heat seat glue' never heard of it. Thanks.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by BARES
'fabric heat seat glue' is when you are doing whatever with your fabric, and your butt gets glued to your seat from the heat from sitting so long

Bares is right ,there is nothing wrong with your spelling, and good for you that your hubby supports your hobby, many DH's could care less. Now you can help me..what is 'fabric heat seat glue' never heard of it. Thanks.
Who wouldn't love this forum and everyone on it. LOL
Old 04-14-2010, 04:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BARES

you are to funny, I need it to glue my butt to the seat, because I can only sew for about 10min before to much pain. Penny