Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Slider substitue maybe???

WOW What is there NOT to love about this board.We have the smartest inventive men and women in the world on here!!!!

I LOVE YOU!THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE CLEVER MONEY SAVING IDEAS!!!!

You and me are not dumb. I thought we were talking about White Castle burgers. We call them sliders around here. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by slk350
    I must be really really dumb...I still can't figure what a slider is or how it is used for quilting...Is it for machine quilting?

Quote Originally Posted by quilt queen 2
    I picked up one fo those plastic things from the dollar store that they sell for a roll-up cutting board put a hole for my needle and used painters tape to hold it in place works great and is cheap!
    great idea...thanks for sharing :D

Quote Originally Posted by PiecesinMn
    You and me are not dumb. I thought we were talking about White Castle burgers. We call them sliders around here. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by slk350
    I must be really really dumb...I still can't figure what a slider is or how it is used for quilting...Is it for machine quilting?
    That's really funny, I did give that a thought also. But then I said to myself..for quilting..no. Maybe it's because I have never done any machine quilting. I hand quilt all my quilts, that's why I don't make very many of them. Someday I will try machine quilting, there is certainly a lot of info on how to do it here. Thanks everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2