Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
So Excited but So Scared!!! New Babylock Symphony >

So Excited but So Scared!!! New Babylock Symphony

So Excited but So Scared!!! New Babylock Symphony

Old 04-02-2013, 07:35 PM

Hi,

I absolutely positively LOVE my Symphony! I have had mine for two years now and haven't found anything not to like! I haven't had any issues with mine at all and it sews anything and everything I've done....quilts and purses!totes are my thing, no problem. I am not sure what you mean about the bobbin thread, but it works great.
I have the Elegante2 also, which is like the Symphony with embroidery too....I multi task...embroider on one and sew on the other.
Babylocks are very easy and basically don't let you do things wrong....when your bobbin thread has just a few inches left it will tell you on the screen your bobbin thread is low...stops sewing....and you get a babyface with a tear! Watch for him, cute little guy! He only comes when you do something you can't do or your thread comes unthreaded etc. There's a built in help that tells you what the stitches are for....it's the little open book on the end right. It tells you which foot to use for what stitch, above and shows you the stitch, can combine decorative stitches too.
Tonight I did a receiving blanket and did the neatest decorative stitch all around the edge...darling! Wait until you applique and the pressure foot goes up and down when you stop/start so you can pivot...coolest thing ever!
I will be glad to help you with any questions.
I think you made the right decision! Just play with it and check things out.....you will love it!!
Bev