Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
So sad :o( >

So sad :o(

So sad :o(

Old 12-07-2010, 07:42 AM

Why do things happen like this. Hope you get it soon and have lots of Fun!
Old 12-07-2010, 07:59 AM

Now you have something to really look forward to!! Excitement ahead for sure! One note~ I use my debit card as if credit card all the time.. Not sure if all banks that way or not, but I know many are and with my account I get 4 pts. for each dollar I spend and I get rewards for what I spend... :D
Old 12-07-2010, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Janj
Now you have something to really look forward to!! Excitement ahead for sure! One note~ I use my debit card as if credit card all the time.. Not sure if all banks that way or not, but I know many are and with my account I get 4 pts. for each dollar I spend and I get rewards for what I spend... :D
This is a system I am not familiar with...We have debit cards and then there are credit cards. They are not interchangeable. One requires a signature, one requires a PIN. In this particular instance, it wasn't an electronic device to pay the fee. I was the old school way of using credit cards - filling in a form. That can't be done with a debit card.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:43 AM

You may want to double check.. My debit card is a pure debit card with withdrawl coming from my checking account.. Even so I run it through or say credit and it goes through that way... Perhaps your bank is not that way, but I know of so many that are that I would be surprised to find one that is not... Mine I use this way all the time... some stores require signature, some don't and so on, but it does still work this way...
Old 12-07-2010, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Janj
You may want to double check.. My debit card is a pure debit card with withdrawl coming from my checking account.. Even so I run it through or say credit and it goes through that way... Perhaps your bank is not that way, but I know of so many that are that I would be surprised to find one that is not... Mine I use this way all the time... some stores require signature, some don't and so on, but it does still work this way...
I'm Canadian. I have never heard of this here, with the exception of there being a line of credit within one's bank account and tied to the debit card.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Power Poster

So sad for you!
Old 12-07-2010, 09:49 AM

They wouldn't take cash??? It's a sad state of affairs when even your cash is no good. It reminds me of a funny time when my husband used cash to pay for something at Home Depot and the cashier asked him what kind of scam he was running. She was kidding, of course.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:35 AM

It's here It's here It's here It's here It's here!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, I'm sitting here staring longingly at the box because the baby needed to be nursed....OH the anticipation!!!
Old 12-07-2010, 11:44 AM

Oh, I'm sure you'll get to open it shortly. At least you know it arrived safely. :)
Old 12-07-2010, 03:28 PM

That's the Spirit, always think positive!