Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Sourcing quilt stores >

Sourcing quilt stores

Sourcing quilt stores

Old 01-10-2012, 09:05 AM

Default Sourcing quilt stores

I will be visiting Palm Springs Ca., Yuma and Phoenix Az. and its suburbs. Would anyone have suggestions for a must-see/visit quilt store in these areas? I sure don't want to hear about a fabulous store after I return home and regret not visiting it while there. I've checked online but was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a particular shop. Thanks.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:33 PM

I have all the listings for LQS's and more in the Phoenix area. You can PM me if you like.

35th Ave Sew & Cac on Glendale Ave just barely west of 35th Ave - on the North side of the street - has the largest amount of quilting fabric of any store in the state!

If you let me know what area of Phoenix you will be in, I can let you know w hat stores are closest to where you'll be staying.

Patrick Lose also has his studio/store open to the public. If you like whimsical - like the Party with Patrick patterns - his store is a 'must see.

There used to be a really nice store outside of Yuma that I passed when going to the local prison from downtown. They also did quilting. Maybe someone from down there know the name and address of it. [I worked for the State of AZ and spent a large portion of a winter there one year ... no I wasn't an inmate.]

ali'