Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Square in a square ruler >

Square in a square ruler

Square in a square ruler

Old 02-04-2021, 02:46 PM

Thank you for the explanation. I will be looking into this as soon as I get a chance. I am not mathmatically inclined so I like the idea of drawing it out first and measuring. I just really liked the 2 color version he made so it intrigued me again. I think I remember people in my little quilting group commenting on the waste of fabric and I don't think any of us looked into it any further. However, that was a long time ago and many moves out of state so I could be confused. It would be handy to see a picture of her ruler enlarged so you could tell what you were looking at and compare it to the easy angle. I appreciate the interest in this subject again.

BTW I inherited a Singer 301 in a cabinet and have no use for it. I think she was the original owner and that the book is in a drawer. I have more than enough older machines and am perfectly willing for this to go to a good home. I live in the St Charles MO area if you want to pick it up and take it away. I much prefer my FW's and lipstick rose Morse that I bought from a " poor widder woman." No kidding - that is how she described herself! Anyway, my offer stands for anyone interested.