Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Squishy turned into a box of goodies

Blog Entries
    Take care Frannie. Hope you will be up and about soon.

I have great sympathy for your injuries. Last winter I slipped on the ice and broke my right wrist very badly. Yes, of course I am right handed. With surgery - three weeks after the break, and recovery, I was out of commission for 3 months. No job AND no quilting. Losing my mind! I finally did a cross stitch project with my left hand. Ver-r-ry slowly but I had to do something! Rapid recovery wishes coming your way.

That's so awesome....how sweet of someone to bless you. Hoping you recover soon and will be back at it! :)

Hope you recover soon.

I know what is like to be laid up I had surgery on the bottom of my foot and could not walk on it no fun,and I hope you heal soon

Glad you received something that made you smile.Positive attitudes facilitate healing. Wishing you reasons to smile brightly. Adding you to my novena list for healing.

I had never heard of squishies before. It sounds like you have a very generous friend. I hope you are up dancing around your quilting soon.

Quilters are the best. Hope your recovery is short.

Blog Entries
    Wishing you a speedy recovery. :)

Hope you get well quickly :thumbup:

Get up and hopping soon will keep you in my prayers.

thats great and i am hoping you are back to good ASAP, isnt it nice to know someone cares about you having a great day

I am still marveling over my box of goodies! By the way, did I mention there was chocolate in my box of goodies? Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. They are working! Dr said it is healing nicely and I can start to put some weight on my broken ankle. Still have the boot for a while yet. Gonna try sewing with my left foot.

Sorry about your ankle, can understand what you are going through. Had an open fracture to my left ankle and was wheel chair bound for 6 months, then almost a year of therapy after 2 surgeries. Good luck and keep the Squishys coming.

Quote Originally Posted by franie
    I am still marveling over my box of goodies! By the way, did I mention there was chocolate in my box of goodies? Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. They are working! Dr said it is healing nicely and I can start to put some weight on my broken ankle. Still have the boot for a while yet. Gonna try sewing with my left foot.
    My sister breaks (car) with her left foot. Not a pretty sight - at least not for the passenger (me!) LOL Be careful, don't run over your fingers!!!!!

Very glad to hear you are healing well.

Dee
    Thats wonderful to get surprise goodie pkg.. Hope you have a quick recovery. :D :-D

What a nice surprise Frani.

Glad the healing is coming along nicely.

Hoping you heal well and quickly. I was laid up all last summer, so I can sympathize. I love this board - the people here are the best! God bless!

Senior Member Quilter Day-by-Day's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Get Better soon, I know how you feel I had a broken foot and was in a cast for 8 weeks this summer.

Hugs and smiles for your quick recovery and your quilting angel!! So sad you have to go thru the pain and suffering of not being able to use your machine for sewing for so long!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your ankles Fanie. Hope they heal quickly so you feel better soon. That is great about the squishy. I bet it did help brighten your day. So much fun to receive a gift in the mail. Get well soon!

I do know what it is lie being out of commission, mine I have to say was where you are spending most of your time now. That little bone at the end of your spine--the tail bone. I injured on a all night bus trip and the only seat left for me was over the back wheel/ the seats were not the best and neither was the road. It took over 112 month to heal, so now if I have to go any where on a bus I make sure I am in first and pick the best seat for my you know what. My wishes for your quick recovery go out to you too.hhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggsssssssss

I'm sorry you've been under-the-weather and hope for a speedy recovery.

What wonderful fun the friends we make here are. Good luck to you Fran, and I hope you heal very quickly. Get yourself some Cobroxin, and just slather it on. Really helps the pain.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I love when I get suprises in the mail, It makes me feel like someone cares, and it always puts a smile on my face, and tears of gradatude in my eyes. these are the best people I have ever run acrossed. If it were not for them I would not be quilting. I am so sorry you are layed up. I hope you get better real soon. God bless.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast