Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stash Inventory Idea

Blog Entries
    I find pictures of my fabric online and just copy into EQ7. If you don't have EQ then save the picture of the fabric into a folder. It's faster then scanning to me. There are several online storage sites that will let you store 1GB of files for free. I let them store my files and not clog up my computer.

Good idea also!
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo
    I find pictures of my fabric online and just copy into EQ7. If you don't have EQ then save the picture of the fabric into a folder. It's faster then scanning to me. There are several online storage sites that will let you store 1GB of files for free. I let them store my files and not clog up my computer.

Piedmont Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Hi, Doxiemom.....I need a mom; can you come to my house and do my stash now? It's really pretty here in VA right up against the mountains after all our air-cleaning rain, and very peaceful at my cottage. I'll welcome you with some great chicken salad when you get here. :lol: :lol:

Jan in VA

You're funny! I bet VA is beautiful this time of year and I do like chicken salad, but my Mom schedule is booked in advance for quite a while into the future, just like my quilting schedule... :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jan in VA
    Hi, Doxiemom.....I need a mom; can you come to my house and do my stash now? It's really pretty here in VA right up against the mountains after all our air-cleaning rain, and very peaceful at my cottage. I'll welcome you with some great chicken salad when you get here. :lol: :lol:

Jan in VA
    :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2