Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Stich Regulater >

Stich Regulater

Stich Regulater

Old 02-22-2011, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by mytwopals
Here is a link to one brand of stitch regulator. Grace Co. may also sell stitch regulators.

http://www.quilterscruisecontrol.com/

You can see from their web site they have stitch regulators for many machines. Contact them for your specific machine.
I had a quilterscruisecontrol on my Juki TL98 and it worked very well. You just can't outrun it or it makes tiny stitches. But that can be with most of them. And it is for use with a frame.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by tomilu
Originally Posted by mytwopals
Here is a link to one brand of stitch regulator. Grace Co. may also sell stitch regulators.

http://www.quilterscruisecontrol.com/

You can see from their web site they have stitch regulators for many machines. Contact them for your specific machine.
I had a quilterscruisecontrol on my Juki TL98 and it worked very well. You just can't outrun it or it makes tiny stitches. But that can be with most of them. And it is for use with a frame.

To my knowledge stitch regulators are machine specific and are used on frames. The QCC the last time I looked were running $500...not an inexpensive item.

There are some gizmos made to hook up to your machine off frame that will let you regulate the speed of your machine so you are able to learn FMQ more easily but not to control the actual stitch length.