Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: such a wonderful thing

I have to give a huge thank you to Up North, she is a total angel. I had posted about needing to get a label made when one of my friends backed out of making one for a baby blanket for a baby shower gift and she was the first to say that she would be willing to make one for me. I went to get the mail today and it was there. It was better than I could have hoped for. It matches perfectly with the quilt that another mommy and I have made. Now just to finish hand binding the back and attach the label and I will be all done.
    Thank you soooooo much Up North. It is perfect. I love the cross that you put on there. The baby shower is being given by my churches women department so it is perfect.
    There were actually a number of you wonderful board members who stepped up to help out someone who you don't know who was in need. Thank you for being willing to help us out.
    And not to offend anyone who believes different, but you guys are truly blessings from God for all of us on here.

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    I know what you mean. Up North made me 2 labels and they were perfect. She is a great person.

Aww you are more than welcome!! Glad you like it!!

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    What a nice thing to do !!
    You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!! :D:D
    I love this place.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sahm4605
    I have to give a huge thank you to Up North, she is a total angel. I had posted about needing to get a label made when one of my friends backed out of making one for a baby blanket for a baby shower gift and she was the first to say that she would be willing to make one for me. I went to get the mail today and it was there. It was better than I could have hoped for. It matches perfectly with the quilt that another mommy and I have made. Now just to finish hand binding the back and attach the label and I will be all done.
    Thank you soooooo much Up North. It is perfect. I love the cross that you put on there. The baby shower is being given by my churches women department so it is perfect.
    There were actually a number of you wonderful board members who stepped up to help out someone who you don't know who was in need. Thank you for being willing to help us out.
    And not to offend anyone who believes different, but you guys are truly blessings from God for all of us on here.
    I wanna see a pic!! :-) Please -- :oops: