Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Take a look at the perfect sewing table I found... >

Take a look at the perfect sewing table I found...

Take a look at the perfect sewing table I found...

Old 11-09-2011, 08:03 AM

What a fabulous find! I am very impressed, and jealous! I have had a look online and phoned a few suppliers here in the UK, and no-one seems to produce or stock this type of computer table here. Which is a bit of a shame, really, as sending it from the US would be SOOOOOOOO expensive.

Unless someone has found one here in the UK?
Old 01-29-2012, 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by bigbrownowl View Post
What a fabulous find! I am very impressed, and jealous! I have had a look online and phoned a few suppliers here in the UK, and no-one seems to produce or stock this type of computer table here. Which is a bit of a shame, really, as sending it from the US would be SOOOOOOOO expensive.

Unless someone has found one here in the UK?
Have looked and looked here in U.K. So jealous of what you can get in U.S. Horn cabinets are all you can find and they're so expensive and not really what I want or need. If you find an alternative here please let me know. Thanks.
Annie
Old 02-23-2015, 11:14 AM

I have a folding computer table I bought used for $50. and machine sits down where computer keyboard goes, is adjustable and if I was using a real heavy machine I could reinforce it and is big and very study. Wal Mart has a sewing desk on line that is nice but the $50. was great on limited income, and being able to fold it and put it away is great when we have puppies and I need the space. Also watch CL and want ads.