Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Tas?

Blog Entries

Tas?

Hello everybody,

Is anyone here a member of TAS (The Appliqué Society). I'm thinking about becoming a member too (international then) and would like to know your experiences about it: is it really worth while?

Thanks of lot

I am not a member and haven't ever heard of them till this post. The membership isn't that expensive but I can't really see what you get for being a member and I don't see that anything has really been updated since 2010, I see no pictures that say 2013 or any current events that they are hosting. I would want to know more about what you get from being a member. Based on what I read I would not waste the $25 sorry.

T

I looked at the www.appliquesociety.org and there is a lot going on. Have you contacted the society. They have a 1-800-597-9827 number. Give that a call. In the meantime browse thru the www.appliquesociety.org. If you enjoy applique there is a lot offered. Have fun!

Blog Entries
    Tx, I already went there and it looked interesting. But if someone has a live experience, all the better

Sorry, I can't call I'm living in Europe, a little bit too far away. Maybe I could drop an e-mail...