Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
The things we do for love >

The things we do for love

The things we do for love

Old 05-31-2013, 02:08 PM

It's very pretty, though! Maybe taking a break between rows will, as you've indicated, save you long enough to get it finished. Hope so!

I am often really excited about starting a new quilt and then find the actual doing of it very boring. I had that experience with Warm Wishes. But I'm dogged, and just plow ahead till it's done. I may never make another Warm Wishes, though. Too bad, too, because I like the pattern and think it looks great with the right fabrics.

Last edited by Friday1961; 05-31-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:21 PM
Power Poster

Oh my! I am so happy to see this quilt! It has a lot of the very same colors for the quilt i'm making for my gd who is graduating. I am adding a few brighter and lighter but looking at yours has made me feel so much better about the choices of color. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have fretted for a couple months even though i auditioned the colors. You have really made my day!yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am jumping for joy and just scared the bujeebers out of my dogs! Hahahahahahahahahah! Lolllllllllll!
Old 06-03-2013, 02:17 PM

do what i do when i'm crossing a river on a high bridge, just close your eyes and step on the gas! the sooner it's done the sooner you can stop dealing with it! however, i suspect you are seeing something in it not apparent to the rest of us!