Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
TUESDAY MORNING  - BARGAINS????? >

TUESDAY MORNING - BARGAINS?????

TUESDAY MORNING - BARGAINS?????

Old 10-05-2010, 04:45 PM

I will say that the Tuesday Morning store I visited was a shocking revelation to me. When I lived in another area, it was a nice, clean, upscale store. This one was like a warehouse. It used a lot of metal shelving and there was almost anything a person could think of, on sale there.

I believe they buy out left-over merchandise from stores going out of business. Then they divide it up to send to a lot of stores and consequently they offer very little of some items. This was the case with the sewing and quilting supplies. Not all stores had the same things, or the same quantity or quality. This is just one of those places where you have to look carefully before you buy.

June in Cincinnati
Old 10-05-2010, 05:23 PM

I went into Vegas and planned on going to several TM Stores, but after what I read this morning and the shape of the one I went to I decided to forget it. I did get An Easy Square Jr, 6and a half inch square and 2 June Taylor 4 and a half inch squares. The store was in a very upscale neighborhood, but was a mess. I actually straightened up the end cap with the quilting stuff so I could see what they really had. I did find a great bunch of bargains at a quilt shop, but I think I will start a new thread for that.