Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Twirly Whirly Feathers class

Blog Entries

Twirly Whirly Feathers class

has anyone taken Kimmy Brunners class Twirly Whirly Feathers or gotten her book or DVD? the class just says to take a notebook and pencil but still, they look lovely. Just want to make sure this isn't only for long arms.
    "From hence only infer that an Englishman, of all men, ought not to despise foreigners as such and I think the inference is just, since what they are today, we were yesterday, and tomorrow they will be like us"
    Daniel De Foe -The True Englishman

It probably is for long arms, but take it anyway. I took two "feather" classes at Road2Ca in January and they were long arm classes--supply list said bring a pencil/fine tip sharpie and a sketchbook. I don't have a long arm, but I learned so much from them. I can now FMQ feathers on my DSM **
    The Trike Riding Quilting Diva

Blog Entries
    thanks lots for the information. I love feathers but need to be more sure of doing them myself.
    "From hence only infer that an Englishman, of all men, ought not to despise foreigners as such and I think the inference is just, since what they are today, we were yesterday, and tomorrow they will be like us"
    Daniel De Foe -The True Englishman