Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
UFO Challenge >

UFO Challenge

UFO Challenge

Old 01-07-2009, 11:21 AM

:D :D :D Well ...when you have nice quilts or you think they are nice then I believe its ok to post them....but when I have something I just did in a hurry or it didn't turn out nice...I usually don't post it :oops:
But I know that we can all learn from many posts in here ...so posting...is actually good idea... :) :? :roll: :wink:
Old 02-14-2011, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by Boston1954
The live chat has just been discussing giving ourselves a deadline to pick one of our unfinished projects (your choice) and trying to get it done by New Year's. This seems like a reasonable goal. I have about 12 tops done and not quilted. I plan to pick one and hand quilt it. I also think it would be neat if we posted before and after pictures. Anybody want to join me?

Anne
This is my 2nd finished UFO and I used Ditter's method to finish it. These squares are from quilting friends block exchange using my fabric and they make the square. Turned out pretty good. Thanks for the challenge and making me get started. Bobbie
Attached Thumbnails attachment-151920.jpe   attachment-151921.jpe  
Old 02-14-2011, 09:40 AM

I'm glad this old thread has been resurrected. Actually I did get that quilt top done with the next batch of t-shirts mentioned earlier in this thread. But of course that's as far as it's gone. As my old high school motto goes, "One step at a time, always forward."