Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
UFOers--Join me today to work on some UFOs >

UFOers--Join me today to work on some UFOs

UFOers--Join me today to work on some UFOs

Old 03-29-2013, 03:54 PM

kae- what a beautiful design!
I'm taking a break from the B9...I'm OFFICIALLY 1/2 way through the rows!! Who knows if they'll match up at the end...
What's everyone else working on?
Old 03-29-2013, 04:33 PM

@Teeler & Raggiemom, thanks so much for the compliments. I've only got a couple more blocks done (DH keeps distracting me with various things) but the quilt feels like it is starting to come together finally.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:12 AM

Thanks to all who joined me yesterday. Although I only completed the one wallhanging, I felt like I accomplished a lot because I then spent quite a bit of time researching and watching videos on other ways to applique. And now I know how to make the next one better. The rest of the weekend I'm going to sandwich and quilt a couple quilts hopefully. It's just my husband and I for Easter, so after lunch, I can quilt some more!

If anyone is interested in doing this in April, just let me know and I'll figure out a day
Old 03-31-2013, 07:07 AM

I'm in again although it will have to be with hand work since I had to clear off the dining room tablefor something other than dinner. It is just me and the other half so no big dinner. But that is okay... hopefully with what's going on today, it will be a smooth transfer. With a quick run thru of dishes & the vac I'll be good to go. This could be a productive day even with my hand quilting.

Toodles,
Tricia
Old 03-31-2013, 10:04 AM

REal cute, Cincinnati. We have no relatives here in Tennessee and I have problems traveling due to pain, so - we went to Church this AM as well as Sunday School; went out to eat and here I am. It's chilly outside and sort of rainy-like. When I was a child, it was an entirely different story in Ohio, south of Dayton. We always had a big celebration for Easter; Easter eggs had been colored and baskets had been filled from our Easter Egg hunt. Those days will always be remembered. D