Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Very frustrated with my longarm >

Very frustrated with my longarm

Very frustrated with my longarm

Old 07-20-2015, 12:23 PM

Yay!!!! Glad you figured it out! Print the info, put into a notebook and keep by the machine (hang on the wall, etc.). Sometimes we get frustrated & forget to check the simple things...like, Who would think that the frame/pole positions would have an effect on stitch quality?...LOL.. been there, done that...why do you think I so freely help others when I can? Save them the frustrations I've had.
Marge

Originally Posted by glassnquilts View Post
I have just finished the little quilt I had on my frame. I checked all of the things that you recommended except for the timing. I had already done a lot of work on it. I think my latest problem, however was caused by something very stupid. I believe that the skipping this time was caused by a cord that got between the sets of wheels on the bar. The machine was sticking on that. I know that was not my original problem but all of the other things that I did solved the problem until I put this quilt on.
I cannot thank you all enough for all of your advice. I am going to save it all in a file on my computer so that if I have problems with skipping again, I will know what to check. I hope I don't but this machine has been nothing if not touchy since I got it 5 years ago.
Old 07-22-2015, 08:27 AM

Theresa, if you haven't gotten any satisfaction yet (I'm a week late in reading this), contact Tom. I bought my Lizzie from him and he has helped me over the phone with a couple problems I had. He is 5 hours away from me, so it was wonderful to get this fixed without having a 10 hour round trip drive. Contact info follows. Ruth

quiltfrog.com/contact.html

2311 Sciaaca Road Spring, Tx 77373. Tom and Carrie Dugan 281-793-1777 [email protected]. Tech Help: Tom's Cell Phone 713-858-3387

[ More results from quiltfrog.com ]