Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Visiting Jacksonville FL - LQS?

Visiting Jacksonville FL - LQS?

Anyone know of a good quilt shop in the area? My DH and DD and I are getting out of the cold for Christmas!

We'll have a car and be touring around St. Augustine, Amelia Island, and seeing all the sights of the area. Been to sunny Florida before but usually near Naples/Tampa or Ft. Laud/Keys, so this will be a whole new place to explore.

My daughter loves hiking and outdoor-nature-related things to do, so if you have suggestions that would be great too.

Thanks for suggestions!
    Happy Holidays!
    SueSew
    "If it's messy, eat it over the sink!" Mom

Cinnamon's is a good one. There are others but I have not been to them. There are two farther south in Orange park, country crossroads is one. I don't remember the name of the other one. It's across from the Orange Park mall. I'm sure someone else will come along and fill in my blanks. Have fun.

Blog Entries
    In St. Augustine check out Magrieta's on King Street by San Sebastián Winery. Also don't miss Bees Quilt Shop on US 1 just a few blocks south of Target. There are more if you're going further south. Send me a pm and I'll let you know. Cinnamons in JAX is fun too. Hope you enjoy your southern visit.

I would Google the name of the city with quilt shops and see what comes up. Have Fun !
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort