Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
We have a Hobby Lobby store coming to our town >

We have a Hobby Lobby store coming to our town

We have a Hobby Lobby store coming to our town

Old 07-30-2010, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Rusty's Mama
Thanks for our input.

You mentioned you love Debbie Mumm fabrics. She operates her business out of Spokane and I live on the outer edges of Spokane!
Isn't Debbie Mumm fabric specific to Joannes' these days????
Old 07-30-2010, 04:08 PM

So glad to read about Hobby Lobby, I have never been in one of their stores, but just found out one is opening in our city in the near future. Glad to hear it will be worth checking out.
thank's
Old 07-30-2010, 04:10 PM

We have several here.. They have good sales on seasonal things and on there fabric.
They have compons on line or in the local paper on Sunday.
The compons are 40% off
Old 07-30-2010, 04:34 PM

Hobby Lobby is a great store for all crafty and decorating needs. The run sales alot and when they clearance something its really a good price. I live very close to the one in my town and I am always in there looking for something. I find things I want and when I have a 40% off coupon I go back and get it. Like 40%off a cutting mat or the quilting books.. You can even use the coupons on the magazines.. Get on their email list and you will get their coupons each week that they have them. Lots of good stuff .
Old 07-30-2010, 04:52 PM

hobby lobby always has a great sale goin on. i could spend all day it that store.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:00 PM

I work at our local HL. All the stores are supposed to operate the same but they don't seem to. Even though one store may be larger than another, all stores carry the same products. Our store is one of the smaller ones in size but we're jam-packed. I've been to larger stores and with more space sometimes they look emptier because they have more room to spread out. The 40% coupons come out every other week. In the past, during the holidays, closer to Thanksgiving, the coupons have been available every week.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:17 PM

I love hobby lobby, they have great fabrics, I use them alot.I think they are better than joanns.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:41 PM

I keep a sharp eye on my Hobby Lobby. I like all their stuff, and have bought a ton of their fabrics.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:55 PM

we have one here they have a varity of craft items also they have a fabric dept also in our sunday newspaper they have a full page ad every week with stuff on sale and down in the right hand corner once i awhile they will have a 40% off coupon watch for it
our hobby lobby is not open on sundays they believe that there employees need to be with there families on that day
Old 07-30-2010, 08:31 PM

Yes when I get to the town that has one. They are neat. IWe don't have a Joanns around here, so I don't know how they compare. you will love the Hobby Lobby. They have some really neat things, and the ones around here carry fabrics, yarns, quilting supplies, patterns, batting, plus their other craft supplies, and goodies. I really wish we had one here even a small one would be just lovely Enjoy yours when it gets in.!