Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weaver Fever Pattern

Does anyone have a copy of the magazine they'd be happy to sell and ship to me in Australia please? I love this quilt and would like to make it for the Aussie version of Quilts of Valor for the currently serving men and women of the Aussie Defence forces.

I actually only want the pages of the magazine that refer to the pattern, so to save on weight for postage, would you be willing to rip the pages out the magazine after I've paid for the whole magazine....as I only want the pattern sent to me!

Hugs Naomi

Does anyone have a copy of the magazine they'd be happy to sell and ship to me in Australia please? I love this quilt and would like to make it for the Aussie version of Quilts of Valor for the currently serving men and women of the Aussie Defence forces.

I actually only want the pages of the magazine that refer to the pattern, so to save on weight for postage, would you be willing to rip the pages out the magazine after I've paid for the whole magazine....as I only want the pattern sent to me!

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Blog Entries
    I'm not familiar with this pattern so I can't help. Good luck on your search. Someone here will know.
    Be the best that you can be at everything you do.
    Find me on Facebook Be my friend Join my group
    Leesa Kemp's Material Things Fabric Sales and Auctions

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Beeshebags - what is going on? Every 5 minutes I am receiving the same post from you? This is strange!
    Pat

Hugs Naomi

Hugs Naomi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast