Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: West Virginia Members

Blog Entries
    I live in west virginia but not close to hinton. I'm in parkersburg-close to the ohio border

Super Member HummerGardenCrafts's Avatar
    I know where that is linda701. We come up there every July to the Summer Bash at Pennsboro Race Track. Glad to meet you.

HI....I'll keep waving....remember it's the second Saturday of each month....we're getting ready to start on another breast cancer awareness quilt....packets will probably be given out in April and this coming Saturday is National Quilting Day....I can't be there but we're having a mini-quilt show....good to have you here!

HI....I was born in Pineville and lived in Baileysville all my life until I graduated from BHS and went to Marshall....I live in Monroe county now....

Super Member HummerGardenCrafts's Avatar
    Good to see you on here Kathy! I wish gas wasn't so high. I don't hardly go anywhere. We just stay home unless it's a have to case to go out.
    I always enjoyed seeing my friends go by when I was working on the WillowWood Bridge. Tried to wave at everyone.

The Court's the BEST! And I head to Holes County at least 3 or 4 times a year. PM me when you're coming to town. Is your home in Hannibal?[/quote]

Our cabin is on up the road towards Woodsfield......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2