Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What’s on your Christmas List? >

What’s on your Christmas List?

What’s on your Christmas List?

Old 12-06-2021, 06:32 PM

I have to come up with something new that I want for Christmas. All year long I have said that the only thing I want for Christmas is for my DH to get hearing aids. He is very stubborn, and will only do things on his own timeline. Over the last several months our sons have been gently telling him to get hearing aids. Even our 15 year old grandson, who has worn hearing aids since he was 3, has been after him. Third week in November he decided it was time. He has them now, and though not perfect, things are a lot better. He's going through quite an adjustment period, but things are looking up! Now to decide....what do I want??
Old 12-06-2021, 06:46 PM

Not sewing related but DH ordered a new red truck for me. It won’t be here by Christmas but I’ll wait patiently. I’m a truck girl.
Old 12-06-2021, 06:58 PM

Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan

A new phone and a gas range.
Old 12-06-2021, 06:59 PM

Sewing:
A larger wool pressing mat from Amazon (fat quarter size)
Diagonal seam tape
Small snips (anyone have a favorite?)
Bladesaver thread cutter
Hustle and bustle fat quarter bundle
Accuquilt cutter and dies (found used )
Tula pink 100 block book

Non sewing:
family games
tattoo appointment scheduled
far side page a day calendar
Vintage ornaments (sentimental off eBay)
new phone
Old 12-07-2021, 02:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
I really don't want anything. When I want something I buy it no matter the time of year.
Yes, me too. Being single has its advantages. (Disadvantages, too, like when there's a mouse in the house!)
Old 12-07-2021, 04:36 AM

I don't need or want anything. Hubby and I buy the things we need and want throughout the year.
Old 12-07-2021, 04:45 AM

Usually Christmas is just my husband and myself as all the kids live in diffeent states and have their own family Christmas. I did tell my kids that IF they were going to get me something to check cross stitch sites for Prairie Schooler Santa Claus patterns and send me one booklet each. Teased my husband that diamonds and precious jewels come from South Africa and there may be a shortage of them with the new Covid variance being out there...of course I was joking about diamonds. I'd settle for 3 or 4 20lb bags of bird seed so I can watch my feathered friends this winter. I have enough quilting items to last 10 years!
Old 12-07-2021, 07:10 AM

We just found out that hubby has 2 extra paid for days off for the holiday. Will probably drive up to St Augustine and spend the night. Last time we walked up the lighthouse stairs and this time will not be doing that, lol, so will go to the Fort there and explore. We love a restaurant up there, where they have the best black beans and rice. Hey, I will have to buy some new clothes for the trip. Well that's my Christmas gifts.
Old 12-07-2021, 07:12 AM

ummm...cookies!
Old 12-07-2021, 12:11 PM

On my Christmas list was a Go Big! from Accuquilt. I got it already and the box is wrapped and under the tree. I also would love to have some new dies and am hopeful.