Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What on-line fabric site do you use? >

What on-line fabric site do you use?

What on-line fabric site do you use?

Old 03-25-2009, 01:05 AM
k3n
Power Poster

I order mostly from the UK as shipping is cheaper for me but this is a good site in the US for fqs, jelly rolls etc. http://www.fatquarterworld.com

K x
Old 03-25-2009, 05:56 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Barb V
Boy Oh Boy :lol: :lol:
Did I have the fun shopping this evening. I went to Connecting Threads and after much looking and He Hawing around I decided on the materials for the Burgoyne Surrounded Quilt.

Just to share my choices; I went with a DK. Rust leaves for the Trail... Mosaic Swirls in LT green for the Wheels... A Cream for the Background. and also picked up[ the backing in a Feathered Leaves Dark Green.

I would not have found a better price any where around here. Also received free postage. So I am smiling :lol: :lol:

Thanks again
Great choices. I always leave that site smiling. I love their thread too. It is better priced than any I can get here and is good quality. But my favorite is their fabric. Glad you had fun.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:10 AM

Hi, Another good site is NixieChicks.com They have a lot of good sales/specials, always send a free quilting label in your order, with a free quilt pattern, there is free postage on orders over $25.