Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What pattern to use? >

What pattern to use?

What pattern to use?

Old 01-07-2022, 10:13 AM

Missouri Star has a ton of patterns that use pre-cuts. Have you looked at Jenny's tutorials?
Old 01-12-2022, 09:16 PM

The original quilt that Jordan fabric named beads was done by Vanessa Goetzen and it’s a free pattern originally called Chandelier quilt. MSQC just did it as the tutorial for the week so you can probably find all the info you need on their website. Also what about a disappearing 9 patch I made a queen size with the amount of fabric you listed.
Old 01-13-2022, 03:42 PM

I looked over the fabrics on the fatquartershop.com. It appears that white/off white is the primary color that shows up in most all the fabrics, which would make it difficult to find another good blender. I understand the doggie/kitty problem, as my three dogs sleep with me. I gave up on making a quilt for my bed. I just buy a Walmart quilt and wash it until it dies. I can't imagine spending the time to make a queen size quilt and washing it monthly, which I would have to do.

Try a charcoal gray with your charm packs and see if it works. I noticed there are several of those fabrics with a dot or a stem that are almost black. Determining a blender that is not white or off white will be the challenge.

Good luck.

bkay