Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What quilt projects will you finish by September 30, 2010?

I need to have 5 totes done by mid Sept....what am i doing here?

2 small quilts that need binding, one baby quilt (not yet started), several "birthday blocks for my "Featherweight" friends, and finish putting my birthday block quilt together etc., etc..
    Those are the most pressing.
    aaargh!!!

Blog Entries
    i bought the block of the month from joanns the aqua, brown beige one about 2 yrs ago, took it out last nght and swore i'd finish it by sept. i need some encouragement and a GIANT push!!!!

I have two throws pieced and sandwiched that are in line for quilting, another pieced, four bags to make, a pillow to embroider and sew together, pajamas to make...and the list goes on until Christmas. Whew! In between all that, I am moving the first of October.

I am about half way thru with my horse themed quilt. I would hope to be done by the end of September. I started it the first of May and wanted to be done piecing by the end of July but there is so much embroidery that the July goal was not realistic. I only have 9 more blocks to embroider so September I think I can do. I also want to add another border to the Wack and Stack quilt I pieced in February and then will quilt that. All by the end of September?? Maybe...lol

none--- because i am enjoying this board far too much

I have to finish a wall hanging. Some more quilting and then binding. Next, a jelly roll quickie. Beautiful material but I still cannot find the jelly roll striped material I am dying for! Hope to finish the two above by the deadline.

Blog Entries
    By September 30th I hope to finish one quilt that needs binding, then get my daughter's flip-flop/beach themed quilt done and off to the quilters, two baby panels that need quilted and bound,and two baby shower gift quilts. Wow, now that I put it in writing I think I better hurry or I'm not going to make a dent!

Absolutely have to finish girl baby quilt for husband's co-worker. And need to make a boy baby quilt for a friend of by best friend.

And try and knock out a few for QFK. And I have an unfinished project (ok, maybe 6)so I'd like to completely finish at least one of those.

I'm tired just reading that list!

Blog Entries
    Wow, it looks like all of us has lots of projects to finish up this year.

This will be fun and I hope all of you get your projects done so we can find more projects to make

Happy Quilting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2