Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: What are we all making this weekend?

Blog Entries
    I am torn...finish a quilt or start a new one...

Blog Entries
    Finishing a Halloween quilt. Need to sew faster (laughter).

Always a tough dilemma!!!

Finishing a king size quilt for DD.

have a new one designed in my head going fabric shopping my LQS has 20% off christmas fabric. but realy have to finish quilting the queen size quilt that is due for a fundraser on the 12th. ah have to get to work.

Blog Entries
    Working on a block of the month.

Cut out some more strips for the French Braid out of scrap. I started one more apron for my friend for Christmas and I have one pocket on. I'd like to finish that tomorrow but DH has a Dr. appt and wants me to go. We'll see how much I can do when we get home.

Blog Entries
    I have to make some pants for my year-old grandson. Good thing they are easy I have to work two twelve hour days this weekend.

I'm finishing up a few things I am going to have for sale in a boutique I'm in next weekend, and hopefully get my FMQ machine set up in a new improved work area.

I am quilting a baby quilt (I hate quilting, not good at it) and plan to finish piecing a halloween table runner.

Piecing a quilt from 1930's repro fabrics....for myself. Have never kept one for myself.

Blog Entries
    Sew much to do! I have to watch grand baby so I may get something done or not. I just made a dozen adult bibs. My to do basket is over flowing. hmmm

Finishing up 2 projects one is a tote bag and the other is placemats and a table runner for my DD

Hopefully adding the last few rows to 40 black and white log cabin blocks that will be a quilt for DGdaughter Catherine. I want to have it finished ASAP so I can give it to her when she's here for Thanksgiving dinner.

Also need to run up a few dolly quilts for Guild's Harvest Supper next Thursday. We display the little quilts and prizes are drawn and afterwards quilts are given to local Senior group who wrap Christmas gifts in the quilts for Head Start Kids in their town.

I need to finish quilting a baby quilt that I should have finished last week. HAD to go to a lovely quilt show today, clean house tonight to get ready for dinner guests tomorrow.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Finish the binding on a table runner/placemat set.

Start working on a customer's quilt. She designs her own fabric but doesn't quilt. So she is having me put it together and LAQ for her. It is a panel quilt so should take too long to do.

I also have a Christmas wall hanging I'm working on.

Phyllis
    QuiltingGrannie
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 11-21-2011 at 05:22 AM.

A lot of WIPs, but Sunday we are expecting people over so I'll have to clean up the house Saturday! :-(

Blog Entries
    I order a bunch of Fat qtrs..each are all coordinating....I bought 4 packs thinking they would all match....wrong...each pack is different. One is a christmas one...sorta cute. I am thinking I may make that one since I have not rec'd the black Knona that I ordered for my Christmas gift. my luck I will start one tomorrow morning and it will get delivered in the afternoon...LOL...I can not believe I ordered more fabric...I need to get on the kick of using my stash only...I have so much...I just keep seeing so many great deals and buy more...

Well, I'm not sewing this weekend, I'm doing some much funner -- yes, there is something funner. I'm taking care of 9 month grandson while his parents go to a wedding.

Sewing is put off till Sunday for me. :( I have to finish up the last of my outdoor winter prep. We're due to get up to 8" of snow tomorrow night. :shock:

Blog Entries
    I just got my HQ Sixteen back from the shop for a tune-up and now I get to work on finishing quilting on my DIL's quilt she'll get for Christmas. (I'm hoping DH sleeps in tomorrow so I can quilt to my heart's content!)

House full of company - no sewing.

What the heck, start something new if you have the time and everything you need :) Im going to my friends in the AM we are going to make our Christmas tree skirts, using the creative grids 120 degree ruler. Looks simple enough, we'll see. I bought this cool pattern at LQS...really couldnt understand why they had patterns scattered all over the store...now i know. Found out after looking at the pattern I bought I needed the $25.00 ruler (which BTW was hanging under the rulers, Ugh! kinda annoyed me, but oh well. Enjoy your weekend!

Finishing the binding on my best quilt ever. Then I will sleep under it.

Working on the granddaughters quilts (2), got a table runner for a friend to do, I want to do about 2 or 3 cookie baskets (need one to take to a Holloween party Saturday Night.) and I have 11 more boomerang blocks to do.

I just want to sew but I have to go to the bank, post office and get my car washed.

BUT we do have a Holloween Party to go to. First one in many, many years. Hubby is even dressing up for it!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast