Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Who has the most UFO'S >

Who has the most UFO'S

Who has the most UFO'S

Old 07-14-2010, 08:31 PM

Well, I guess i lose as I am only 2 years into quilting and at the momemt have only 2. I have 4 I am working on - a quilt of the month and a mystery and 2 baby quilts for twins due in January - waiting to know if boys/girls. I consider those WIPs. Lost of want tos though.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:43 PM

OK guys. I have read every post on here. I don't know how you can stand it. I have no UFO's and only one WIP. I absolutely have to finish something before can start another one. I am so bad about this. (example: I will take a plant that is about to die and do everything I can ro revive it, where most people would just toss it, same thing with leftover food, take it and make a new recipe). I have completed some UFO's that others have given me and enjoyed every minute of it. My thing is I am new at quilting and to finish someone's UFO gives me experience and it gives them satisfaction knowing someone is getting use out of it. So, if you have extras that you don't want or are tired of, please PM me. I will reimburse you. (Think about it. Make someone a deal on the ones you don't want and make some money to buy new fabric).
Old 07-15-2010, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by SuziC
I have a thought this morning looking at all my "to finish" projects and wondered just how many UFO'S there are out there!
Would any of you dare to say how many you have waiting for you? I have 6 as of today. Who has the most?????
I have a few. Working on right now. I am actually working on a few of them at a time. Dear Jane when i get bored with butterflies. Mammy when I get the sashing fabric I ordered. New York Beauty will get there one of these days. All hand quilting and mostly hand pieced or appliqued. Never get bored around here. Excuse me, I have to go water my garden. I just washed my car too. Dinner will be ready soon.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-76525.jpe   attachment-76527.jpe   attachment-76528.jpe   attachment-76529.jpe   attachment-76533.jpe  

Old 07-15-2010, 02:22 PM

I only have one that I just can't seem to get back to, which is how I classify one as a UFO. All the others are WIPs that I sort of rotate through one by one as I'm working on swaps, gifts, etc....2 ready to sandwich, 2 have started hand quilting, 1 needs hand quilting redone in places, several in various steps of the preparation stage(strips cut, actual pieces cut to size for particular squares, fabrics grouped together, etc.) and that pesky one that no matter what I do it just won't cooperate!
Old 07-15-2010, 03:00 PM

I have no UFO's, no WIP's, nothing even started; just got everything completed and am sitting on my laurels appreciating no piles. But wait til next week.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:17 PM
Banned

I have 5 right now :? God bless
Old 07-16-2010, 05:19 AM

Be very careful I always say I won't ever die because all my project are not finished HAHA I have one I have been working on for ten years All hand appilace and quilted won't be another of those!
Old 07-24-2010, 10:05 AM
Banned

ADORE the mammy---do show us when done
Old 07-24-2010, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by mayday
ADORE the mammy---do show us when done
Thank you. Its a request for my sister in law. She was at a quilt show in OK and saw the quilt, took a snapshot and showed it to me. I looked for the pattern but couldn't find it so I just drew one similar and made my own. I hoped it didn't offend anyone, but the Mammy stuff is so cute. She has a lot of Mammy stuff to match it. So do I. :)
Old 07-24-2010, 03:26 PM

I have about 5 UFO (I am sure there are another couple hiding). I have 3 WIP. I also have 100s in the mind on the "to do" list which has grown since I found this site. See you are all accomplices in my addiction for that I thankyou.