Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Why does this always happen? >

Why does this always happen?

Why does this always happen?

Old 04-04-2011, 05:38 AM

LOL I do that all the time. It is nothing for me to have 3 quilts going at the same time. A good way for me to not be bored with 1 quilt.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:44 AM

There is nothing wrong with you. I have several UFO's myself. Currently I am making baby clothes for a new great-nephew, a quilt for Christmas for a lady my hubbie works with, making shirts for my neice's husband and making a quilt project for my quilting class. I am having a hard time devoting enough quality time to any one of these projects as well as keeping up with the housework and cooking. Jeanniebelle
Old 04-04-2011, 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by TonnieLoree
Just as I'm sitting there diligently quilting a UFO, I take a break and I find a link to a pattern that I have wanted forever! Now I want to stop what I am doing and start something new! It is a paper-pieced double wedding ring that would be perfect for a scrappy quilt.

Google paper-pieced Double wedding ring quilt pattern and you will see the site for McCalls Quilting. Templates and instructions are there in PDF for printing or to save.

What's wrong with me?? :lol:
I'm sitting here laughing. You have just dragged me into your problem. Oh how I want to make a double wedding ring and you have presented me with the perfect opportunity to leave behind the WsIP I have started. Thanking you with more laughter.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:52 AM

AMEN.... now add to that the same issue with "knitting and crochet"... then you have my dilema...only problem i have now is that i'm getting older.. and get a bit overwhelmed... but i catch up from time to time... LOL
My biggest confusion is WHAT THE HECK TO PEOPLE DO ALL DAY THAT DON'T HAVE HOBBIES!!!!!!!! Still trying to figure it out...!
Old 04-04-2011, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by Jeanniebelle
There is nothing wrong with you. I have several UFO's myself. Currently I am making baby clothes for a new great-nephew, a quilt for Christmas for a lady my hubbie works with, making shirts for my neice's husband and making a quilt project for my quilting class. I am having a hard time devoting enough quality time to any one of these projects as well as keeping up with the housework and cooking. Jeanniebelle

What?! We're supposed to do housework AND cook? Now that's a problem. :lol:
Old 04-04-2011, 06:05 AM
Power Poster

Youre just creative!
Old 04-04-2011, 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by OmaForFour
Check out http://canadagoosedesigns.com/quiltpatterns/html
You will be pleasantly surprised I think.
I got an Error message 404 twice for this link. I will try to copy and paste and see if it works that way.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:14 AM

You sound like me. I have a lot of ufo's but still want to start something new. I think it's the challenge of the beginning something new..like a new recipe, planting flowers (I'm a good planter, just not a good upkeeper) even washing the windows. BUT it's your fabric, it's not going any where, will be there whenever you get the urge again. Most of all...have fun
Old 04-04-2011, 06:16 AM

I hate it when I do something like that. It boggles my brain and I have more desire to do the new project before the old gets done. I have enough shelved projects to last the rest of my life.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:27 AM

Hi I made the double wedding ring quilt using the "Quilt Smart Pattern.. Very easy to do.. and looks beautiful..