Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Wildflower Serenade I and II by Kansas Troubles Quilters >

Wildflower Serenade I and II by Kansas Troubles Quilters

Wildflower Serenade I and II by Kansas Troubles Quilters

Old 12-22-2009, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by barnbum
We're all friends!! :-D Oh--you keep sending me links--ooooo...... good thing I'm too busy with some grading and wrapping and hauling water to check them out just yet..... eeek.

My EQ6 came!!! Not opening that till Christmas, either. Well, okay--I opened it--and put it back. I'm not installing it till Christmas. ;)
Hey, you got it Karla. We're all in this together, right? :lol:

Ooh, you got EQ 6 for Christmas?! :shock: You must've been a VERY good girl!! :lol: Wow, what willpower you must have to open it but not install it!! :shock: I'm impressed! :D I did the same thing a couple of months ago, only with some KT books and patterns I bought me on line from hubby for my Christmas. :D You can't even tell I perused them, well, except for the drool marks everywhere!! :lol: :oops:

You will absolutely LOVE EQ6. Santa brought it to me last year, but I haven't managed to begin to uncover the gazillions of things it will do yet. One of these days.

Happy KT fab shopping later. Be sure to keep us in the loop if you find any better deals than I did, okay? ;)

Merry Christmas,

Karla in CO
Old 12-22-2009, 03:03 PM

Dang! I looked!
And, and?? :?: Inquiring minds want to know... :lol: Did you succumb? Did you order any? Don't tell me you have as much willpower there as you did with your EQ6!!

:shock: :lol:

Karla in CO
Old 12-22-2009, 03:30 PM

Oh no... I ordered. A lot. Gosh, that was fun! :-D
Gulp. 31 yards on the way. 17 yards is Kansas Trouble fabric...the rest is batiks, a flannel, a teddy bear, and a few thimbleberries. Some were $3 a yard!! The bummer was I live in NY so there was tax and shipping. Sigh. Hubby was right here... and he didn't think the first amount was so bad, so I went back and added a bit more. hee hee It's our 25th anniversary today...so I think it was good timing. :wink:
Old 12-22-2009, 04:24 PM
Power Poster

Happy Anniversary barnbum. It is our wedding anniverary to.
i just ordered some fabric from sewitis. her service is quick, prices nice, fabric beautiful. I am very pleased with it.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:27 PM

zennia--TODAY is your too??? Happy anniversary!!
Old 12-22-2009, 04:34 PM

Oh no... I ordered. A lot. Gosh, that was fun! :-D
Gulp. 31 yards on the way. 17 yards is Kansas Trouble fabric...the rest is batiks, a flannel, a teddy bear, and a few thimbleberries. Some were $3 a yard!! The bummer was I live in NY so there was tax and shipping. Sigh. Hubby was right here... and he didn't think the first amount was so bad, so I went back and added a bit more. hee hee It's our 25th anniversary today...so I think it was good timing. :wink:
Good for you!!! :lol: 31 yards?! :shock: Well, just look at how much $$ you saved!! :lol: Oh wow, that sounded a bit enabling, huh? :roll: Gee, glad I was able to help you out with your Anniversary gift, lol. :wink:

Congratulations on your 25th Anniversary! Our 25th will be in March. Ya know how 25 years is the silver anniversary? Well, hubby already told me he's getting me silver for our anniversary. He's been telling me this for at least the last 10+ years in fact. I'm not much for jewelry I tell him. He says, "No problem, you can hang this silver on the wall." Huh? Hang silver on the wall? :shock: Well, hubby loves all kinds of westerns, always has, so he tells me that I'm getting a picture of the Lone Ranger's horse, yep, you guess it - SILVER!! :shock: :lol: :roll: Just what every gal wants for her 25th Anniversary!! Maybe your hubby should talk to mine about this - I'd really love some KT fabrics instead. I don't want to seem ungrateful, but a picture of Silver? :lol:

Karla in CO
Old 12-22-2009, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by zennia
Happy Anniversary barnbum. It is our wedding anniverary to.
i just ordered some fabric from sewitis. her service is quick, prices nice, fabric beautiful. I am very pleased with it.
Happy Anniversary Zennia!!! Congratulations to you two. Enjoy your special day.

Karla in CO