Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
In withdrawals from Buy/Sell/Trade postings >

In withdrawals from Buy/Sell/Trade postings

In withdrawals from Buy/Sell/Trade postings

Old 02-21-2011, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by burnsk
Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
if you think YOU miss the ads, think how I feel...I was just getting started on this mess...
Oh, my goodness, are you related to debbieumphress? :lol: :lol: :lol: Your rooms are very similar. But I need to keep quiet because I'm not brave enough to post pictures of my room(s).
Seriously, are you talking about me? Funny how we never know who is reading these. LOL. Love ya Burnsk. And you should post your pictures. I love to look. Having said that...I am outta here. *H*U*G*S*
Old 02-21-2011, 10:50 PM

Yes, Debbie, I was talking about you. I admire your drive and determination. I wish I had half of it. Post pictures? No way. I'm not as brave. I have before pictures and as soon as I can get some of your drive and determination, so I know I will see something happen here, I might post them. Your room is becoming a quilters dream. You're getting so organized. Do you bottle that drive and energy? Can I get it by prescription? HELP
Old 02-21-2011, 11:40 PM

Everyone wonders about my drive and energy. I don't even know where it comes from. LOL. Maybe my cokes? I just call it full of life. We re not promised tomorrow so I will play hard today. With that said, I am going to bed. Hubby is taking my MIL to dr's appt so I have the house to myself in the morning. YEah............YOu could try those bottled energy drinks. Can you imagine me on those? OMG!!!!
Old 02-22-2011, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
if you think YOU miss the ads, think how I feel...I was just getting started on this mess...
Funny thing...as I've bought more from here...my sewing room has started looking like the Junior version of some of the "veteran's" rooms we see glimpses of.

Guess I should take advantage of the new system & straighten & organize my purchases in between sales! :)