Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Would you believe Part 2

Blog Entries
    I just finished sewing my flying geese pattern which I Had named wild geese and now that the top is all sewn together I made more than one mistake. I have all the light sqs have a plain sq in the center and the dark have a star in the center. I have to say it does not look bad if you don't mind inperfection. It is actually kind of pretty. But I do not think I will try another one, the pattern drives my eyes nuts as does a log cabin once in awhile. Maybe it is my age? Lol
    Pickle

Do you have a pic to show us? To me, imperfections give the quilt character! Please let us see pics.

Blog Entries
    Don't tell anyone it is wrong and they will never know. It is your quilt, you chose to make it the way it is!!!!

Blog Entries
    I will show pics after I read how to show them OK. It really looks quite nice and I will just act like I wanted it that way.
    Now where do I find out how to share photos?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle
    I will show pics after I read how to show them OK. It really looks quite nice and I will just act like I wanted it that way.
    Now where do I find out how to share photos?
    Go to pictures, click on Create New Topic. Type in your information, then click on Browse beneath and add your picture. Do not click on preview as it will delete your picture. I hope this helps...good luck.