Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Yeah I'm Back On

  1. #1
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New to Manchester New Hampshire
    Posts
    1,580
    For whatever reason I was not able to access this board for a good month. I assume it was a problem with Internet Explorer. Well Just thought I'd try again and bingo I can now visit my favorite forum. If I owe anyone a PM or e mail reply please try again and I apologize for the delay in getting back to anyone. Thank you,

  2. #2
    Super Member Leota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,639
    Glad you are back :D

  3. #3
    Power Poster cjomomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Posts
    14,916
    Blog Entries
    2
    Glad you are back.

    How did you keep from going mad?

  4. #4
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    10,707
    Blog Entries
    36
    Obviously thru a loving pet and good music. LOL. Welcome back.

  5. #5
    Power Poster cjomomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Posts
    14,916
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by debbieumphress
    Obviously thru a loving pet and good music. LOL. Welcome back.
    Do you know hard it is to try and watch both kitties at the same time. They are just too cute.

  6. #6
    Power Poster QuiltE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,226
    Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Glad you are back.

    How did you keep from going mad?
    I bet it enabled her to get a LOT of sewing done! :)

  7. #7
    Senior Member barb55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pawnee, Ok.
    Posts
    410
    Blog Entries
    1
    Glad to see your back.

  8. #8
    MyWifeMadeME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jonesborough Tn
    Posts
    246
    WB!!

  9. #9
    Super Member Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    8,899
    Blog Entries
    1
    Nice to see you back.

  10. #10
    Super Member Dina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,120
    Welcome back! I bet you had about given up!

  11. #11
    Super Member Scrap Happy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,423
    Blog Entries
    1
    Welcome back!

  12. #12
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    30,663
    Blog Entries
    194
    Welcome back

    Quote Originally Posted by harvsstuff
    For whatever reason I was not able to access this board for a good month. I assume it was a problem with Internet Explorer. Well Just thought I'd try again and bingo I can now visit my favorite forum. If I owe anyone a PM or e mail reply please try again and I apologize for the delay in getting back to anyone. Thank you,

  13. #13
    Senior Member cny_sewer39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Temple, TX (Transplanted from New York 2010)
    Posts
    740
    Welcome Back.


    debra

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    618
    A Big Welcome Back!!

  15. #15
    Super Member pab58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    near Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    5,868
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Quote Originally Posted by debbieumphress
    Obviously thru a loving pet and good music. LOL. Welcome back.
    Do you know hard it is to try and watch both kitties at the same time. They are just too cute.
    They're makin' me dizzy!!! Oh, wait!! I'm already one dizzy broad so I can't blame that on the kitties!!!!! :lol: :lol:

    Welcome back the the QB!!! I hope you managed your withdrawal without too many problems! :thumbup: :thumbup:

  16. #16
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New to Manchester New Hampshire
    Posts
    1,580
    Its funny but I was really upset by not being able to access this board. The other boards are nice but this one is my favorite and the others just didn't do it for me. I am one happy girl. I ate chocalaate, drank coffee and yes got lots done but I was not happy. Now I am.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.