Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Are you busy making your Christmas Gifts?  **77 Days till Christmas**  What are you making? >

Are you busy making your Christmas Gifts? **77 Days till Christmas** What are you making?

Are you busy making your Christmas Gifts? **77 Days till Christmas** What are you making?

Old 10-11-2010, 05:12 PM

making myself a yo-yo quilt in the flower garden pattern - finally a handmade gift just for me!
Old 10-11-2010, 05:22 PM
Power Poster

My little neices Bday is right on Christmas........feel so sorry for her! We try to do a half bday in the Summer, so she gets a special day!
Old 10-11-2010, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by sjhughson
My birthday is TWO days after Christmas. I make sure my family does not combine them! It was a bummer when I was a kid and got the record player for Christmas and the LP (Elvis) for my Birthday two days later. LOL
My youngest DD b/d is 3 days after Christmas. I've always made sure to keep "her" day special, but lemme tell ya, it's hard sometimes, when you're buying Christmas presents AND birthday at the same time, then forget which present was for what! :lol:
Old 10-11-2010, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by craftybear
Are you busy making your Christmas Gifts? What are you making? Please show us pictures and if you found the pattern online please share the link with us so we can all enjoy making cool things!

How long 'til Christmas?

77 Days

14 Hours

44 Minutes

...But who's counting?
I'm not listening...lalalalalalalalala
Old 10-11-2010, 09:56 PM

I don't do pictures but I am doing some placemats and table runner sets for my daughter and DIL. I am making a cat throw pillow for my grandaughter. I am just making a lot of small stuff and a couple of quilts. I am creative and I have nothing to do but set and do stuff. I am also doing some of my cross-stitching for gifts. I have oodles already sewn. I do breadcloths, pictures, doillies, towels, bags, and lots of things.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:24 PM

Hi have been reading all the messages on neat ideas for Christmas. My sister just past away and because of this i am miles behind on Christmas. Intend to make the girls pot hoders and mits also table topper and placemats. Its the men that drive me craz last year i bought some old embroidered hats and sweaters with football logos and cut them out and resewed them on polo shirts the guys loved them because they were unique
Old 10-12-2010, 01:23 PM

In that case I really could use some ideas for christmas gifts lots of people and short on funds and all my patterns are somewhere in storage. SO HELP
retiac
Old 10-12-2010, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by tuesy
My birthday is TWO days after Christmas. I make sure my family does not combine them! It was a bummer when I was a kid and got the record player for Christmas and the LP (Elvis) for my Birthday two days later. LOL
My youngest DD b/d is 3 days after Christmas. I've always made sure to keep "her" day special, but lemme tell ya, it's hard sometimes, when you're buying Christmas presents AND birthday at the same time, then forget which present was for what! :lol:
My DS was born 3 days after Christmas and I always insisted on everyone giving him seperate presents. I also made them wrap in Christmas and b-day paper.
I would make sure to buy a seperate present for his birthday but most of the time I would forget and give him all of the presents. Then I would have to go out and buy more for his birthday.
H usually came out better.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:55 AM

The best man gifts I made one year was the microwave finger potholders. I made them for my co-workers and anyone who had sp. or boys said the men LOVED them. I'm going to make more this year. At least that is the plan.
What are microwave finger potholders? Never heard of those. Pics please!!!
Old 10-13-2010, 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by Norene B
I'm not giving any Christmas Presents this year.

Norene B.,

Why? You have got me VERY interested.