Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
You CAN set the timing on your machine >

You CAN set the timing on your machine

You CAN set the timing on your machine

Old 07-27-2010, 11:43 AM

(Slap my head) Girls....focus on the topic here!
LOL at Joyce's comment !!!!!!!!!
Old 07-27-2010, 01:11 PM
Banned

Hardly EVER go back to something I posted myself. Something told me to peek in on this. DANG! Ya'll are a RIOT! A pure RIOT! This is SO neat, what happened with this thread. I love it!

As for DH's, well...let me brag. Mine is GREAT.

We're honeymooners. Over 30 years.

He has all the qualities ya'll have mentioned wanting, plus a few extras. There's proof. Watterstide, (board member) has been here three times to visit. Has even brought other quilters with her. He cooks for us while we quilt. He cleans up while we quilt. He quilts for us afterwards. Yep, wouldn't give him up for anything in the world.

Let me make this clear. Everyone on this board could combine their stash, and I wouldn't trade him for that. Tell ya anything?

Here's my opinion. Even if you NEVER hem a pair of jeans, don't even LIKE jeans, keep up the comments. This is hilarious!
Old 07-27-2010, 03:40 PM

I tell ya who I miss and she's funny! MARSY...did I spell her name right? So come on out and chat with us, girl!
Old 07-28-2010, 01:10 AM

my favorite man in my life is my son. he has all those qualities and more.he is the best husband and father i have ever seen. all of his wife's girlfriends want one like him. me too!
Old 07-28-2010, 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by 2K
The other manual is a REPAIR Manual. That is the one that is a national secret. (Hey, repairmen have to earn a living too!) This manual tells you how to FIX the machine. You can Google to find a Repair Manual for your specific machine. Usually available for around $10-12. Voila, there's your magic.
I can find repair manuals for alot of Pfaffs but not for the 2170....but I'll keep looking. Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by 2K
The other manual is a REPAIR Manual. That is the one that is a national secret. (Hey, repairmen have to earn a living too!) This manual tells you how to FIX the machine. You can Google to find a Repair Manual for your specific machine. Usually available for around $10-12. Voila, there's your magic.
I never really thought about this. My hubby is great at fixing just about anything around the house/garage/driveway. I may just have to add my machine to his list. :)
Old 07-28-2010, 04:28 AM

I hope mine never reads this thread and decides he can do it - he is a chocolate teapot with tools. Great masseuse tho.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:16 PM

Last night I happened on www.sewusa.com and they had lots of info about doing one's own repairs. If your machine isn't listed, it says to let them know, and they will try to get the info.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:27 PM

I was divorced for 20 years before I meet my husband and I used to tease my frinds when they tried to find someone for me. I always told them I had a list of qualities that he must have before I would even consider getting serious again. 1. good sense of humor. 2. accept my children/grandchildren as if they were his. 3. didnt need to put a bag over his head when we went to bed at night. and 4. He must be able to support me in the lfestyle that I would like to be accustomed to. I got 3 out of 4 so who could ask for more that. Beside ye gads who wants more than one of them around sometimes even that one is more than i can handle.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Sharon321
EVery women needs multiple husbands:
1) The man who makes lots of money.
2) The man with good "bedroom" skills.
3) The man who can fix anything.
4) The man who likes to travel and shop.

Preferrably all at the same time but that would wear me out. Guess I will stick with what I have.
And hopefully they never meet one another!!! :lol:

Patti