Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
You! are my family away from home. >

You! are my family away from home.

You! are my family away from home.

Old 07-31-2011, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by hpylady
Just wanted to tell each and every one of you, that I appreciate you. Thank you all so much for posting all of your comments, pictures, etc. I so enjoy reading your threads and looking at your beautiful quilting. I know it sounds maybe weird to some, but I feel a connection to all of you through your stories and quilting. When I feel down and yes, I do have down times here and there, not many, but I love life and I love all of you.

Maybe this sounds corny, but I just want you all to know, that no matter how deep in the valley you are and how high on the pedestal you are, I am here if ever you need someone to listen to you. Just wanted you all to know that! And not just me, but there are so many other quilters out there that I'm sure has the same kind of heart!

Don"t know why I am typing this, maybe the Lord knows someone needs to be told this right now, so I'm here, we are here! Hugs!

Love you all even if we have never met. I hope you all to have peace and happiness in your life. :)
Awe, aren't you just the sweetest! I feel the same way about this board, it is pretty much my life saver right now as I'm pretty low in the valley as you say. My DH is suffering terribly with stage IV lung cancer with mets to pretty much everywhere! I come on here often to try to get uplifted by posts like this one! Thank-you! ((HUGS))
Old 07-31-2011, 06:25 AM

I too have had some tough times lately. Have had some serious health problems but am on the mend I hope. Reading this board each morning has helped me much. Thanks to everyone for all the positive comments that are made. You never know when or how those comments will affect someone.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:52 AM

Yes, I feel the same. This board is the best, and the only forum I check in with every day...My heart gets so encouraged to keep going when I read the stories and comments, and the pics encourage me to keep quilting...which in turn keeps me sane!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

So I guess you could say that this board is my therapy....thanks y'all :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Old 07-31-2011, 06:59 AM

What a good person...I too have enjoyed meeting quilters and reading all about other people. Me too I am here for you all...thanks.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:00 AM

Just wanted to tell each and every one of you, that I appreciate you. Thank you all so much for posting all of your comments, pictures, etc. I so enjoy reading your threads and looking at your beautiful quilting. I know it sounds maybe weird to some, but I feel a connection to all of you through your stories and quilting. When I feel down and yes, I do have down times here and there, not many, but I love life and I love all of you.

Maybe this sounds corny, but I just want you all to know, that no matter how deep in the valley you are and how high on the pedestal you are, I am here if ever you need someone to listen to you. Just wanted you all to know that! And not just me, but there are so many other quilters out there that I'm sure has the same kind of heart!

Don"t know why I am typing this, maybe the Lord knows someone needs to be told this right now, so I'm here, we are here! Hugs!

Love you all even if we have never met. I hope you all to have peace and happiness in your life. :)
Hi,I feel the same.This is a wonderful place with so many
special people.
I help out at my DD's healthy shake shop, & I have met several quilters here. I tell them all to check it out. They
will never regret it.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:20 AM

It's true, our friends on QB are wonderful.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:38 AM

You so beautifully put into words what I feel, along with so many others. It has been a rough time lately and the friendship here is truly a comfort.

Blessings to you all.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:43 AM

Thank you for putting into writing what I suspect most of us feel. Hugs to all. Sharon
Old 07-31-2011, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by MaryStoaks

Thanks for posting what many of us feel! When I'm down I go to the board! :thumbup: :thumbup:
I agree wholeheartedly!! Thank You for putting it into words.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:46 AM

I too have to say that you are all such an inspiration to me and that it is so nice to have an extended 'family' - God Bless you all!