Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
" Falling Leaves and Climbing Vines  -  with a side of dots ! " - Oct 2011 -10 1/2" layer cake Swap.. >

" Falling Leaves and Climbing Vines - with a side of dots ! " - Oct 2011 -10 1/2" layer cake Swap..

" Falling Leaves and Climbing Vines - with a side of dots ! " - Oct 2011 -10 1/2" layer cake Swap..

Old 11-02-2011, 09:49 AM

Y'all are too funny!!! Guess I need to get working on becoming a Super one!!!
Old 11-02-2011, 01:16 PM

Thumbs up

I AM A SUPER MEMBER AND PROUD OF IT lol

It looks like all is working now. Was on this morning and it would not let me go back a page or so. Then I would get a blank screen. Now that all seems to have cleared up.
Received my package and what I have been able to look at all is beautiful. The members of this swap send the prettiest fabrics. Thank you and a BIG THANK YOU TO OUR BRAVE HOSTESS. You are the best. I am now going to look at all the new fabrics and then I am going to start using them for Christmas gifts etc. These next few hours are going to be so much fun

Last edited by grandme26; 11-02-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:42 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by marybrace View Post
I just noticed that Luv is a "Super" member, Yosamitesa is a "Senior member", and I'm a "Junior member". Oh dear, what will Sapdoggie think of all of this? No "regular" status....Hope I can find my way back here again.

You said you wanted ANY University/College fabric with a white background...at one time I found Purdue Boilermakers fabric at Hancocks also had University of Missouri-are these included in your wish list?
Yes I am looking for ANY and ALL college fabric on white background- I only need 1/3 of a yard.. So everyone please keep your eyes out for me..
Old 11-02-2011, 01:44 PM

Received my leaves and vines swap this afternonn -- love them especially the oranges. Notice that Sapdoggie kept her "regular" status. This new "thing" has me completley confused. I had all privite messages (in and out) cleaned out...now my account has given me back every one I have had since joining. Is there any way to select a group and delete them all at one time? If I can't find my way back here, It has been fun and I wish you all the best....
Old 11-02-2011, 01:44 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
Y'all are too funny!!! Guess I need to get working on becoming a Super one!!!
Guess its on how many posts have been accumulated..
Old 11-02-2011, 01:50 PM

I really dislike the 500 PMs allowed So Im going to create a Yahoo account just for my swaps..

I wonder if the QB that be' realize its just forcing us to use other methods and taking us away from the QB.. I thought the QB was where they wanted us to be..

SO.... for now I CANNOT accept pms since IM waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over my 500 Pms - last nite i was at 8,000 today IM at 2400.... so no PMS- you will get kicked back..

if you get your package post it here...

Nov swap will be put on hold till i clean my PMS & create a new EMIAL acct.. give me a few (possible week) to get it all done to post the sign-up... Currently PatriceJ is inundated with millions of emails so Im going to lay low for a while...

Last edited by luvTooQuilt; 11-02-2011 at 01:52 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:16 PM

Got my package!! Thanks everyone.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:37 PM

Talking

Just "regular" old me logging in to say Howdy !!!
Got my package today- Yippee!!!
Just got home from work, so haven't had a chance to look closely. It will be a while since this is the night I keep the grandson. It is all about him until 8pm - then it is all about FABRIC !!!!!

I do gab a lot and love to tease- but don't know that I will ever get to super status LOL

Will be looking around to see how to navigate this place. Might have been better to warn all of us about the email limits. Maybe they did and I missed it

Poor Patrice- I imagine she is running her fingers to the bone answering and researching all of our questions.

Ok _ off to see what trouble I can get into.

Be assured- I "ll be back !!!!
Old 11-02-2011, 03:48 PM

Looks like I am upgraded to SUPER MEMBER - LOL LOL LOL I must have caused a lot of trouble and they wanted to reward me !!!!

The REBEL is Loose !!!!
Old 11-02-2011, 04:39 PM

I was very lucky & received my package today in the mail! So many fun leaf fabric. Thanks you everyone. I loved the twists I received too. Luv2quilt, I'm sad we'll have to wait for the next swap. Pretty amazing change with the forum.