Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
" Falling Leaves and Climbing Vines  -  with a side of dots ! " - Oct 2011 -10 1/2" layer cake Swap.. >

" Falling Leaves and Climbing Vines - with a side of dots ! " - Oct 2011 -10 1/2" layer cake Swap..

" Falling Leaves and Climbing Vines - with a side of dots ! " - Oct 2011 -10 1/2" layer cake Swap..

Old 10-08-2011, 10:03 AM

OOPS - sounds like something I would do :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 10-08-2011, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
It looks like we wont fill up so if anyone wants to add on to their sets- im lifting the 6 set limit..
After looking through my stash, I can send 12 sets. Does that help?
Old 10-08-2011, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by grandme26
I am so mad at myself. Have package all ready to mail yesterday, and walked out of the house without it. It is still on dinning room table. Will mail it out on Monday, unless my forgetful mind goes south again.
Just reminded. Monday is a Federal Holiday. Columbus Day. So will mail it out on Tuesday. I don't know if I can remember for that many days.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
Originally Posted by lauriejo
I thought I did so well on this swap. I shopped the sales all through September and found four fabrics I really liked. Sigh. I got them out to start cutting and realized one of the fabrics had flowers in it!!! How did I miss that??? :oops: So back to the store.

I LOVE those flowers !!
It is from Beverly's Fabrics. The line is called Etchings by Studio E. I don't think they have it anymore. The have a daily deal of three fabrics at 2.99 a yard, but only one bolt of each. I went ahead and bought another fabric, if Luv will let me use this one I would do one more set.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:11 AM

I thought I did so well on this swap. I shopped the sales all through September and found four fabrics I really liked. Sigh. I got them out to start cutting and realized one of the fabrics had flowers in it!!! How did I miss that??? :oops: So back to the store.

I LOVE those flowers !!
It is from Beverly's Fabrics. The line is called Etchings by Studio E. I don't think they have it anymore. The have a daily deal of three fabrics at 2.99 a yard, but only one bolt of each. I went ahead and bought another fabric, if Luv will let me use this one I would do one more set.
Oh Linda..Let her use this fabric please!! Hopefully I will get one of her squares.
I will be putting mine in the mail this coming Tuesday. I found another leaf fabric in my stash. Let me know and I'll slice it up and send it with my five.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:40 PM

All packed, taped and ready to mail Tuesday :!: :!: :!: :!:

Let the swapping begin :) :) :) :)

So hard to wait -drumming fingers on table. I may have to start a band will all the drumming going on around here :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 10-09-2011, 07:33 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by sunrise450

I LOVE those flowers !!
Oh Linda..Let her use this fabric please!! Hopefully I will get one of her squares.
I will be putting mine in the mail this coming Tuesday. I found another leaf fabric in my stash. Let me know and I'll slice it up and send it with my five.
Yes you can up you can up your set count to 6.. :thumbup:

Thanks
Old 10-09-2011, 07:35 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

yuppers go ahead and send it in.. all add one more to your count

We've got plenty of room anyhow so why not...
Old 10-09-2011, 07:46 PM

Posted by Deb from the Final Winter dresden swap -

"Sapdoggie has joined us as another Flake and a Flower!"

See- I am not ALWAYS the Rebel trouble maker :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 10-09-2011, 08:49 PM

This is funny. In the Winter Dresden Swap you are considered a "flake" and here I have read that you are a "rebel".... Which indearment do you consider more flattering?

Mary Ellen