Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
**Row Robin 2011 Group 14** Saphire Sisters >

**Row Robin 2011 Group 14** Saphire Sisters

**Row Robin 2011 Group 14** Saphire Sisters

Old 03-09-2011, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by roda
Having a hard time here for sewing for some reason having a lot of calfs born all at once, boy those bulls must have just went crazy last year when I let them see those old cows.
Oh man! Now I have this visual in my head! Thanks Roda! just kidding - glad I'm not the only one having trouble. Work is soooo stressful, can hardly concentrate while I'm there - then when I get home my brain is dead!
Old 03-09-2011, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by seymoore
Having a hard time here for sewing for some reason having a lot of calfs born all at once, boy those bulls must have just went crazy last year when I let them see those old cows.
Oh man! Now I have this visual in my head! Thanks Roda! just kidding - glad I'm not the only one having trouble. Work is soooo stressful, can hardly concentrate while I'm there - then when I get home my brain is dead!
LOL... Almost spring here 72 today time for little things to be born, Really rather have the visual of blooming flowers, but hay babies are cool too... after the fact, and before the visual of the bull ROFLOL.... thanks needed the laugh ( just a little wicked since of humor coming out of left field ) Ok back to flowers :) Catch ya in a couple of days. after the Wedding!! :)
Old 03-10-2011, 10:52 AM

Sounds good - looking forward to hearing how the wedding goes! Have fun!
Old 03-11-2011, 02:53 PM

OK seymoore what you think about something like this for label. Have everyone just sign it around the edge like I did
Attached Thumbnails attachment-120726.jpe  
Old 03-11-2011, 03:57 PM

Boy Roda, that is fantastic. You put a lot of thought into it for sure.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:50 PM

OK seymoore what you think about something like this for label. Have everyone just sign it around the edge like I did
Oh Roda - it's beautiful. You just keep bringing me joy!!! I love it, Thank you!!!
Old 03-13-2011, 03:28 PM

Roda, you asked earlier on our thread if I found a thread catcher. Do you have other suggestions? I didn't realize the one I bought has some kind of scent in it and it's really messing with my allergies. I asked fidgety what was in it, she said she got the sand from her neighbor's yard and they had perfumed it with something but she didn't know what. I didn't think ahead of time to tell her I am allergic to most fragrances. My bad!!!

Anyway, if you know someone else who makes them or you make them - I would love to see an example.
Thanks!
Shelley
Old 03-13-2011, 03:52 PM

Yea Shelley I can make you one are I have a couple that are already made one has beach sand in it and the other one has poly pellets for weight and polyfil I just bought some ground walnut shells too put in some too if theres a certian one you like send a pic I'm sure I can make it. I'm one of those hateful poeple that can do lots of different things(lots of hobbies short attention span)
Old 03-13-2011, 04:47 PM

Yea Shelley I can make you one are I have a couple that are already made one has beach sand in it and the other one has poly pellets for weight and polyfil I just bought some ground walnut shells too put in some too if theres a certian one you like send a pic I'm sure I can make it. I'm one of those hateful poeple that can do lots of different things(lots of hobbies short attention span)
Here's the one Fidgety made me, it's purple and done in calico prints. I love it!!! How much do you charge? Thank you!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-169495.jpe   attachment-169496.jpe  
Old 03-21-2011, 02:30 PM

Hmmmm, this area of our board is quiet. People must be working on their projects. I am getting ready to go to my sewing machine and work on Carol's blocks again. It's going to be a good evening!