Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
11th Annual Ornament Exchange - Sign-ups due by October 30 >

11th Annual Ornament Exchange - Sign-ups due by October 30

11th Annual Ornament Exchange - Sign-ups due by October 30

Old 11-30-2020, 09:40 AM

I need to apologize to everyone. I have not been feeling well as I caught COVID at the beginning of the month. I am trying to get all the lose ends tied up.

I have 4 people who have not let me know they mailed their packages and will be contacting them today. I have one person let me know they have not received. I am so sorry for this. Makes me want to pull my hair out. I am in need of an angel if anyone is available. Let me know.
Old 11-30-2020, 09:41 AM

Thank you BettyJ. I received my box on Saturday.
Old 11-30-2020, 09:47 AM

If everyone hasn't rec'd maybe we should give them more time before Opening as a group. It won't be much fun for the person who has nothing to open -- and the anticipation just adds to the fun.

Not meaning to cause a kerfluffle; just saying I'm willing to wait a bit longer so everyone can join in.
Old 11-30-2020, 09:50 AM

I was just working on the posting Sue. Opening day has been moved to Saturday December 5 at 1. If need been, I will get on the ornament making train. Please let me know if you can be an angel. It appears I will need ornaments for 4 people.

Last edited by hav4boys; 11-30-2020 at 09:56 AM.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by CookyIN View Post
If everyone hasn't rec'd maybe we should give them more time before Opening as a group. It won't be much fun for the person who has nothing to open -- and the anticipation just adds to the fun.

Not meaning to cause a kerfluffle; just saying I'm willing to wait a bit longer so everyone can join in.
CookyIN, I run a mission on Saturdays from noon to 6pm and there isn't any internet. I will open when I get home.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:03 PM

So pleased that you have received my ornaments have4boys. I would be happy to be one of your angels but only if they are within Australia, I am sorry, but the international postage is too high. This will have to be my last year in any swaps because of the high postage. Such a shame, that there are so few members within Australia.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Betty J View Post
So pleased that you have received my ornaments have4boys. I would be happy to be one of your angels but only if they are within Australia, I am sorry, but the international postage is too high. This will have to be my last year in any swaps because of the high postage. Such a shame, that there are so few members within Australia.
Completely understand. I shipped to the UK last month and was floored at the cost. All the swappers needing an angel are within the US. Thank you.

Looking forward to opening my package.
Old 12-01-2020, 02:39 AM

Yippee! With 13 hrs to go before opening hour. My ornament parcel arrived from Michelle Hatley. I don't know your QB name but will send you a thank you to the email address on the parcel and wait a few more days for the new opening hour. So excited...not just 1 but 3?
Old 12-01-2020, 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
Please let me know if you can be an angel. It appears I will need ornaments for 4 people.
Yes, I can do one -- hopefully some others here can help out too. Wish I could do more as I'm sure you're not feeling top-notch just yet.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by RevPam View Post
CookyIN, I run a mission on Saturdays from noon to 6pm and there isn't any internet. I will open when I get home.
Thanks for letting us know. Hope you like it!!